LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT James Marsters

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

LATEST GUEST our good friend James Marsters

This will be James' 1st reel convention for a very very long time

he is looking forward to meeting you all and attending the party and drinks reception

Angel Spike

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Spike

Torchwood (TV series) - Captain John Hart

Dragonball: Evolution - Lord Piccolo

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (TV series) Captain Argyus

Smallville (TV series) - Milton Fine / Brainiac

Andromeda (TV series) - Charlemagne Bolivar

Northern Exposure (TV series) Bellhop / Reverend Harding

james.jpg

z141425913.jpg

james23.jpg

Marsters2.jpg

mag_04.jpg

http://imdb.com/name/nm0551346/

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok happy little bunny who hoped he was coming here, cant wait for this event, you do not know sm how many buffy/angel fans have waited so long for this kind of event and we are all so looking forward to it with whoever guests you get

thanks for a great guest - we love james

nicky x :D

• Showmasters Admin

ok happy little bunny who hoped he was coming here, cant wait for this event, you do not know sm how many buffy/angel fans have waited so long for this kind of event and we are all so looking forward to it with whoever guests you get

thanks for a great guest - we love james

nicky x :P

i know there are loads of you that just want one more big event and we want to give it to you all

all we ask is you help us do our job by letting as many people as you can know about this con as the more tickets we sell the bigger guests we can get

and we want to make this event amazing for you all

thanks for the feedback it all helps us

see you there

jason :D

oh the word is spread a lot of people have already booked on the assumption james would be invited alreadyand i am texing people i know in this fandom as we speak to spead the word and will put on facebook and everywhere else i know too.

• Showmasters Admin

oh the word is spread a lot of people have already booked on the assumption james would be invited alreadyand i am texing people i know in this fandom as we speak to spead the word and will put on facebook and everywhere else i know too.

thanks thats what we need to make the event great we need the fans to get behind this and help us this event is gong to be a lot of fun

anyway thanks for all your help

jason :D

i will totaly spreading the world, already posting it as news on a buffy site i know! i know him being announced will sell it for a lot of people

oooooo i wonder if there'll be a slow dance in the auction? bet itd go for tons!

• Showmasters Admin

Less than half the Gold Programmes Left!

Anyone wanting to get a gold ticket for Hallowhedon should book soon, there's less than half of them left!!! Remember we've got the group shot photo included in the gold programmes for this event!

*hugs*

SJ

xox

JAMES!!!!!!!!!1

OMG. I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING THIS.

I am the happiest girl alive.

Seriously. I'm in love with Spike and Xander and we get BOTH OF THEM?!? I love you all. *Hugs*

Haha, I just ran down stairs to my Mum, screeching inaubily, finally yelled 'SPIKE' at her, hugged her, grabbed my t-shirt that says 'I'm a Spike girl'; spent quite a while calming down and finally told her the news. I've just realised how much of a fangirl I am. :YAHOO:

Edited by Buffy Lover

OMG OMG OMG OMG OM OMG OMG OMG OMG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:D;):YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

OMG SHOWMASTERS I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE COMPLETE!!!!!!! PLEASE DON'T CANCEL!!!!!

Ok i'm in the house on my own and just screamed so loud the cats ran away lol. I'm soing to need to carry about a card saying my name is Nikki or all you'll get is an incoherent mumble.

Slaycandy - how are the normal tickets going? I can't quite afford one yet but i'd book on the credit card if they're low.