Guest announcement Zia Geelani

• Showmasters Admin

Guest announcement Zia Geelani

Sunday only

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

He played the "2nd Boy in Cell" who is seen talking to Short Round and Indy when they are put in the prison cell in the mines

first time guest

On the credits it is Zia Gelani but they spelt his surname wrong :(

ZiaGeelaniOnRight-TOD.jpg

ZiaGeelani-TOD.jpg

He played the "2nd Boy in Cell" who is seen talking to Short Round and Indy when they are put in the prison cell in the mines

Who was the 1st boy then? I thought the kid that says, "Please let me die. I pray to Sheeba that I die but I do not" was the same kid that talks about the Black Sleep of Kali?

Who was the 1st boy then? I thought the kid that says, "Please let me die. I pray to Sheeba that I die but I do not" was the same kid that talks about the Black Sleep of Kali?

Yeah - I think he's the one that says "You drink blood of Kali, you not wake up from nightmare"

Just so you know Zia Geelani is the 2nd boy in the cell that speaks to Indy and Short Round.

He says "You become like them, we'll be alive but like a nightmare, you drink blood you dont wake up from nightmate".

Hope this helps

Just so you know Zia Geelani is the 2nd boy in the cell that speaks to Indy and Short Round.

He says "You become like them, we'll be alive but like a nightmare, you drink blood you dont wake up from nightmate".

Hope this helps

Yes, we know that but the announcement indicates there were TWO boys. We all thought there was only ONE that spoke.