Latest Guest annoucement - BURN GORMAN

showmasters

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's absolutely brilliant! I love him and he's fantastic in Oliver as well.

Logistically though (just to get the question out of the way!) how is this going to work in terms of autographs/photos?

Will he be doing a photo session or signing at all? Its a lot of people to get through in just one day.

If it's a choice of pics or autos, I'm happy with just the autos :) Way to get the complete 'main' cast within a year, SM :P

Sensibly, I'd think it would be unlikely to get both though, unless he doesn't do panels of course.... :YAHOO:

Wow !! Fantastic line-up !! :)

Can't wait for this convention !!

Edit : oh no, I've just seen he's sunday only and I will leave around 10:30-11 AM on sunday .... any chance to have a pic and an autograph before that ? :YAHOO:

Edited by lams9999

Well he wouldn't be able to do Saturday he's got a matinee and evening performance of Oliver to do. I'm guessing that there won't be photos (as there wasn't for Sara Gregory and Anthony last year) but hopefully he can do autographs which would have to start early for him to get through everyone. I certainly know I'd want a couple of things signed.

Well he wouldn't be able to do Saturday he's got a matinee and evening performance of Oliver to do. I'm guessing that there won't be photos (as there wasn't for Sara Gregory and Anthony last year) but hopefully he can do autographs which would have to start early for him to get through everyone. I certainly know I'd want a couple of things signed.

Thanks for the info Persephone. I still hope they can run a photo-shoot. Being main cast, he would be very popular. That might of course be tricky to fit into the already existing schedule (do we have it already? I'm confused)

I don't think there is an existing schedule at the moment but I would expect it to be the same as last time - opening ceremony, cocktail party and party on Friday night - photo sessions/autographs starting probably from about 9ish on Saturday and Sunday (they started earlier last time because John had to leave on Sunday morning) and talks from 2ish in the afternoon. With a few guest encounters scattered in between.

Last year Sara Gregory and Anthony were only there on the Sunday so they didn't do photo shoots but did do autographs, 2 talks and a joint guest encounter in the afternoon. Of course the difference is that Burn is main cast so the majority of attendees will want his autograph.

There is no group photo shoot this time which should help with the schedule as it will free up an additional hour on the Saturday for all the guests.

Edited by Persephone1