FREE autograph from Ian McNiece & Ian Hilditch at this show

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

The "FREE" autograph guests for this event are Ian McNiece & Ian Hilditch

if you buy a Early Bird or Standard ticket for the show you will get one free Autograph each day

Ian McNiece SAT

Ian Hilditch SUN

so if you come both days you will get both autograph for free

Ian McNiece SAT

Oliver Twist - Mr. Limbkins

Day of the Dead - Paul - DJ

Valkyrie - Pompous General

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Kwaltz (voice)

White Noise - Raymond Price

Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason - Quizmaster

Around the World in 80 Days - Colonel Kitchener

Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls - Fulton Greenwall

Cry Freedom

Top Secret! Blind Souvenir Vendor

Doc Martin Bert Large

Rome Newsreader

Dune Baron Vladimir Harkonnen

Longitude Dr Bliss

Horatio Hornblower: The Fire Ship

369803848_db6ab123c9.jpg

neice.jpg

Ian Hilditch SUN

Ian is John Barrowman's double in Torchwood. He has also appeared as an Ood in Dr Who and as a Slab in the Sarah Jane Adventures. and as a Monster for Doctor Who at the Proms

ood.jpg

ood2008a.jpg

see you there

jason :headscratch:

• 4 weeks later...
he is know for Ace Ventura when nature calls
:YAHOO: I woudnt say it was particularly flattering to say he was (best) known for that disappointing and forgotten flop of film? I think it's probably better to associate him with Dune. Edited by nicky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
:dance: I woudnt say it was particularly flattering to say he was (best) known for that disappointing and forgotten flop of film? I think it's probably better to associate him with Dune.

Hi, :YAHOO:

I don't think it was meant as an insult... i loved the Ace Ventura films... and when i meet him i will hopefully get an Ace Ventura picture signed...

Jim Carrey was in his prime when Ian was in that movie... and to be fair, i have never seen Dune and i know him mainly for Ace Ventura.

But i also vaguely know him from Day of the Dead, The Black Dahlia, Around the world in 80 Days, Freeze Frame and he also was a voice in The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy... I have all of these movies on DVD. :thumbup:

Will they have photo's available to sign the 'free' autographs on, or will their pictures only be for the paid for signatures?

Probably a silly question, but thought best be sure incase I need to bring something of my own for them to sign.

Look forward to seeing you there

Edited by Nick

I woudnt say it was particularly flattering to say he was (best) known for that disappointing and forgotten flop of film? I think it's probably better to associate him with Dune.

I dunno the movie that has the "everyone loves a slinky" scene or a load of pretentious twaddle featuring Sting in a odd cod piece.

Ill go for the slinky movie.

Mcneice is one of those character actors that are hard to pin down on if you wanted a sig exactly what would you want signing.

Hence the free auto methinks.

Edited by Phantom

He did a pretty good trade when he last appeared at Collectormania where he was charging a fee, seemed to be a lot of people getting Rome pictures signed by him.

I'm starting to think I might actually buy an early bird ticket for this event. I've already bought a gold pass for Autographica which gets me into this show for free after 1pm but would mean I'd have to pay £10 for his signature. If I buy the early entry ticket I get his signature for free plus it means I can get the early entry to midlands as well.

Edited by Count Fooku

• Showmasters Admin

Both Ians will have free photos available for them to sign, including for the free autographs.

It's also worth noting that the free autographs are available to anyone buying any adult entry, including the £5 standard entry as well as the £10 early entry.

Andrea

Both Ians will have free photos available for them to sign, including for the free autographs.

It's also worth noting that the free autographs are available to anyone buying any adult entry, including the £5 standard entry as well as the £10 early entry.

Andrea

Many thanks for your advice on this Andrea,

Best wishes

Nick

Edited by Nick

a load of pretentious twaddle featuring Sting in a odd cod piece.

David Lynch every time for me - his film wasn't perfect, but it's genius more than made up for its flaws. Apart from anything else, the Art design was stunning. I couldn't read that book now without having the movie in mind.

i loved the Ace Ventura films...

Nooooo.... there was only only Ace Ventura film - that was genius - the second one never happened!

:P I woudnt say it was particularly flattering to say he was (best) known for that disappointing and forgotten flop of film? I think it's probably better to associate him with Dune.

how dare you, one of the best films ever made!