• Nora Zehetner ... Eden McCain
    • Dana Davis ... Monica Dawson
    • Shalim Ortiz ... Alejandro Herrera
    • Deirdre Quinn ... Tina
    • Danielle Savre ... Jackie Wilcox
    • Rena Sofer ... Heidi Petrelli
    • Jayma Mays ... Charlie Andrews

• Showmasters Admin

have your say, we will keep an eye on the poll and try to get the guests you vote for that you want to meet

we have some guests in the works, but we have put up a complete list of guests up anyway

in taking part in this you make it easier for us to get the people you want to meet

you pick them we will try to book them :thumbup:

thanks all

jason :blink:

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zach is my first choice due to bein a Trekkie... but Greg and Masi are close seconds.

Nick D'Agousto for second cos hes so darn pretty... but Nichelle again a close second.

Clea third cos I love Girl Interrupted

I feel bad that Jack Coleman doesn't have any votes as of my posting this, so I'd just like to say that I really like him, too--just not with the raving fanaticism I have for ZQ. XD I'm also all for Gunny and the Pasdar, and I soooo wouldn't mind if Sendhil or David were repeated. XD

I like that we have multiple sections to vote from!

Edited by Alexius

nooooo, you made me choooose! :lol:

i went with Zach, Nicholas and Matthew *missed him at collectormania*

But i also wanted to click David, as he was such a wonderful quest, that i wanna meet him again (and again...and again XD) but my SArmy instincts took over XD

Oh that was horrible having to choose someone.

Well of course I picked Zach although Greg was a very close 2nd and Jack a even closer 3rd. But Sarmy rules so Zach it is!

I choose Malcom 'cos I haven't met him and would soooo like to.

then finally I choose Matthew 'cos I too missed him and would like to met him also.

But saying that.....anyone would be good :lol:

Thats so unfair putting them all in together and making us choose :o Hayden Panettiere, Jack Coleman, Masi Oka, Ali Larter and Zachary Quinto from the first group. James Kyson Lee, Ashley Crow, Kristen Bell and Christopher Eccleston from the 2nd group. Adair Tishler, Thomas Dekker, Matthew John Armstrong, Clea DuVall, Missy Peregrym, Nora Zehetner, Dana Davis and Jayma Mays from the third group. I did choose but im not saying who :lol:

I had a glance at the current votes before making my choice, and noting young Zachary's comfortable advance ^_^, opted for Grunberg in that group. Out of them all, there are just three I have yet to meet, and those are Grunny, Masi and Ali. I think Grunny is a/ the most likely to come and b/ possibly the most fun (but that's a subjective matter, of course.)

That being said, I would be very, very happy to meet Zach again. And Hayden. And Jack. Milo. Pasdar. Sendhil. Anders! Yes, I think it would be perfect if they all could be there. :D

In short, get anyone from this group and I will squee my little heart out. :wub:

In the second group, I picked Kristen Bell, again because she seems like a whole lot of fun (talks would be hysterical) and because she's main cast. I'm of the fickle ones to whom these things matter, yeah. :P

Besides Kristen, my preferred choices would be: Leonard Roberts, James Kyson Lee, Tawny Cypress, Ashley Crow, Stephen Tobolowsky. I just cited over half of the list, ha! That's because I haven't ever met anyone from this group who wasn't at Eclipse, so I'll be looking forward to righting that, no matter which ones of them make it to the convention.

In the final group, I picked Adair Tishler. I think she would have tons of great stories from the set :lol: Pair her in a talk with Grunny, and I think we would all die from the levels of a/ cute and b/ LOLs. Hee!

Others from this list whom I think I most would like to meet: Dana Davis, Dania Ramirez, Nora Zehetner, Matthew John Armstrong and Missy Peregrym.

And now, for a little propaganda: Vote Pasdar! PASDAR IS AWESOME, VOTE PASDAR. :D Heh. It makes me weep a little inside that he's trailing so far behind. (Sendhil, I can understand. We all just met him and he isn't as nudity-prone as David. :o )

Edited by Adeline

I voted Hayden, Kristen, and Dania. (more girls this time please! :YAHOO:)

Kristen is my first choice out of everyone, because I adore her, and she seems to love doing conventions. I'll be seeing her in June, but I'll take any opportunity I can get :YAHOO: and considering how close she is with the cast, I think it would be a lot of fun.

I'd be happy with anyone from the first group, but would prefer Hayden or Zach - they are my favourite two, and pairing up Kristen/Hayden or Kristen/Zach in a Q&A session would be completely perfect. Grunny would be great too though, I was really excited about seeing him at Eclipse.

And I just think Dania seems really sweet, and she seems to fit in and get on well with the cast too, so she would be fun.