* The follow-up to LOTD. He still might make it but chose to do Diary of the Dead instead first cos he wanted to do something cheaper/simpler as LOTD was very expensive and tuff to make.
* I asked what he thought to Resident Evil and he said his films were better and that the producer of RE didnt know the first thing about the game which led to him being fired.
* He hasn't met Paul WS Anderson and I jokingly asked if he'd like to and he said, "sure".
* Resident Evil was a project he was sad to have had to leave as he liked his script very much.
* He feels zombie movies are on their way out.
* I asked why he did cons and other directors didnt. He said he was in the UK to promote Diary of the Dead at London Fright Fest and for the Creepshow DVD and he just loved meeting fans and had the perfect chancd to do CM cos of the aforementioned promotions anyway.
* When it came to signing my LOTD print I told him he couldn't write "stay scared" cos it was already there pre-printed on the poster. He was cluless what to write so I asked him to write the first thing that comes to mind about LOTD. I suggested "expensive".
* He went on about how expensive and cold the shoot was particularly the river crossing scene.
* He was very friendly and suggested we meet at the bar sometime - it was good to know guests enjoy good conversation with fans.
Edited by nicky, 29 October 2007 - 11:24 AM.