Guest Cancellation Richard Kahan

showmasters

CLEARLY, this pleases me immensely ;):D :D

How did I know you'd be the first to post?!

I was nearly in bed! I must have had a sixth sense that the announcement was coming...

I told him yesterday I was coming to this (we were talking about Firefly - he's never seen it but he shares a manager with Jewel) and he didn't say a word, cheeky man!

He's in all of them.

i only got half way through the first season, am i right in thinking he plays the school guy who has a gilfriend who is getting rather friendly with the guy who retuned from the 4400. Both the boys are the sons of the main guy in it ? lol very vague lol sorry.

He's in all of them.

i only got half way through the first season, am i right in thinking he plays the school guy who has a gilfriend who is getting rather friendly with the guy who retuned from the 4400. Both the boys are the sons of the main guy in it ? lol very vague lol sorry.

Not at all, Richard plays Marco, a kind of nerd scientist working for the NTAC. He works with Tom and Diana.

He's in all of them.

Nope. He plays Marco who is a tech guy that works with Diana and the others!

He's in all of them.

Not at all, Richard plays Marco, a kind of nerd scientist working for the NTAC. He works with Tom and Diana.

oh ok lol i was way out. I don't think i remember him, is he is many of the episodes in season one? Also how big is his role of 4400?

• Moderators

marco.jpg

He tends to look more like that in the show :YAHOO:

Anyway season 1 was fairly short, and I think he only came in during like ep 3 or something (I'm sure someone will correct me!!) so if you've only seen half of that season he wont have been very significant.

• Showmasters Admin

We regret that we have just been informed that Richard has had to withdraw from this appearance. He had just been over doing another appearance, and though he will be in the country for the next week and was looking forward to meeting everyone, we have been told he was approached this morning by the other event's promoter in the hotel foyer, who lost his temper and threatened to cancel Richard's flights, leaving him unable to get home without severe personal inconvenience.

We will discuss with Richard about the possibility of rescheduling his appearance to a later show.