Who would you most like to meet from Lost?

showmasters

Clancy Brown

John Terry - Christian Shepherd

Alan Dale - Jim Robinson and Penny's dad

Cynthia Watros - Libby

Kevin Tighe - Locke's Dad

Andrew Divoff - Mikhail

Michael Emerson - Ben Linus

Edited by dufresne

• Moderators

For me, it has to be Terry O'Quinn - Locke.

He is Lost .. yes, there's a massive cast but I still think his character represents everything Lost is, plus he's had some of the best performances in the show.

Michael Emerson has stolen the show in many episodes in recent times, so it'd be great to meet him too.

And Henry Ian Cusick as I think Desmond's awesome :YAHOO:

Of course there's plenty of bit-part people too like those mentioned above - Clancy, Kevin, Alan and Andrew especially .. shame Mikhail was so soon AFTER his event appearance!

I'd meet anyone from it to be honest, even Paulo and Nikki :P

Ooh and M. C. Gainey aka Tom aka Mr Friendly, he's cool :D

Edited by DavidB

Any of the "main" cast are a given, especially Terry. But I have heard more than once that he won't do appearances until the show is completely finished, so as not to dispell Locke's image (or something).

Kevin Tighe turned up last Saturday in K9 on telly with James Belushi. Took me a while to work out where I knew the bad guy from .....

• Moderators

Ah yes, I remember reading that about Terry. Wasn't sure if it was true or not, but it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm quite hopeful for a few of those mentioned above as they wouldn't just be good for Lost .. C12 and Horror links would be ideal ..

Clancy would be great to get with the couple of Carnivale guests we're getting already.

Andrew Divoff - Wishmaster.

Michael Emerson - Saw.

Naveen Andrews - Grindhouse.

Emilie de Ravin - Hills Have Eyes.

Michelle Rodriguez - Resident Evil.

Harold Perrineau - 28 Weeks Later.

Nathan Fillion - Slither, Buffy.

Fredric Lane - Supernatural.

Nestor Carbonell - The Dark Knight.

I know a couple are pushing it .. but I think some of them would do well if they appeared as Lost AND horror guests, especially the fairly minor ones.

Michael Emerson has stolen the show in many episodes in recent times, so it'd be great to meet him too.

And Henry Ian Cusick as I think Desmond's awesome :YAHOO:

If we can chose more than one person (I thought from the initial post that it was one name only) these two are definitely number 2 and 3 for me, with Naveen Andrews tied for third place.

LOL, Jacob XD

Female:

Evangeline Lilly or Emilie de Ravin

Male:

Josh Holloway, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Michael Emerson, Henry Ian Cusick, Jorge Garcia or Terry O'Quinn

But of course they're all awesome. Would also love to meet some minor characters like Andrew Divoff or M.C. Gainey.

So SM you know now what to do :chair: