KOTR and Rebel Legion

Ascal Elessar

On behalf of the Rebel Legion - I must say we had a great time :dance:

The Rebel Legion was also in league with both Fan Force UK:North & the 99th Imperial Garrison

CollectormaniaNov2006Sunday047.jpg

We also managed to raise £102.30 for Children in Need, so a BIG THANK YOU to everyone out there who added to a great amount :P

I'm sure others will be along later with their own photo's - it was also my first viewing of the KOTR and their costumes looked fantastic

Edited by spike_thmid

Thanks for the great comments! We totally enjoyed ourselves at the GMEX as always, as fans and costumers. Its good to be able to be both sides of the fence. :thumbup:

(I was the Rebel Fleet Trooper from A New Hope on Sunday and a Jedi on Saturday)

101_1003.jpg

Hello everybody.. Thanks to Spike for pointing out that Fan Force UK - North and the 99th Imperial Garrison were there too..

We had a great time and would like to thanks all those who made it such a fab weekend.. We will be back...

I will post some pics on here as soon as I work out how to...

Edited by T99IG-M

i was wondering if you star wars guys can help me? my little lad was dressed as darth vader on sat and he had his picture taken while queing up fighting the guy dressed up as Obi-Wan Kenobi. My g/f's camera broke and she said 1 of you guys had taken a picture and post it on the website. do you have a copy? post it on here if you want....

i was wondering if you star wars guys can help me? my little lad was dressed as darth vader on sat and he had his picture taken while queing up fighting the guy dressed up as Obi-Wan Kenobi. My g/f's camera broke and she said 1 of you guys had taken a picture and post it on the website. do you have a copy? post it on here if you want....

Is it this one....? I can send it to you direct if you like if it is....just email me through the Rebel Legion board (link in my sig). I think Vader won that one dont you? Hope you enjoyed the fun and no doubt we will see you again soon for a rematch! ^_^

101_0964.jpg

thanks for that i'll drop you a email later on. he really enjoyed it and the fact he meet you guys at the show made his weekend. he does have a lightsaber that lights up but we were worried that he klobber someone or something with it.

i have to say on a side note the darth that was with you looks like he'd had to many ewok pies :whistling:

i have to say on a side note the darth that was with you looks like he'd had to many ewok pies :YAHOO:

thanks for letting me know that, and there was me thinking I was an anorexic, whenever i looked in the mirror i saw a fat person, but now I know I am, cheers mate

Heres my favourite shot of the day for the rest of you that are interested :YAHOO:

chokexs3.jpg

Hope you & your little lad had a great weekend !!

and tell him I want a rematch at the next Collectormania :YAHOO:

Like at the last Collectormania G-Mex, Fan Force UK (North) and Rebel Legion shared costumers and table and again members had a fun time. I'd like to thank Showmasters for putting on this event in the North.

Good to hear our costumers had a positive impact on the show, it means a lot to us when people appreciate what we do. Here's to the next event. :YAHOO:

Best part of the event? Meeting another group who have the same principles as FF-UK and Rebel Legion - and we got table space next to them. Thank you to the 99th Imperials for being there, you are a great bunch of people, will be cool to work alongside you again, hopefully soon.

Edited by timb