PHOTO SESSION!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Rich - There's no need to quote the whole post (including pictures) when you reply. Especially when yours is the very next post. It just makes for extra scrolling.

Edited by Too Tall

Rich - There's no need to quote the whole post when you reply. Especially when yours is the very next post.
Yes, loads of people do that and I've never understood why...it's as if they think we might not know what post they are replying to...but of course we do, their post is the one right after the first!!

But yeah this is a good photo opp. I've never been tempted before even by the Robocop one.

Rich - There's no need to quote the whole post when you reply. Especially when yours is the very next post.
Yes, loads of people do that and I've never understood why...it's as if they think we might not know what post they are replying to...but of course we do, their post is the one right after the first!!

But yeah this is a good photo opp. I've never been tempted before even by the Robocop one.

no thats not it, when you just click reply to the first post it automatically puts it there.

I will delete it in future.

• Showmasters Admin
have your photo taken on a SpeederBike next to a Biker Scout on another SpeederBike!
Will there actually be another speederbike and biker scout there or is it just a photographic backdrop? The pictures shown would indicate the latter.

I guess we'll find out tomorrow. All of the SMs will be at the event now setting it up, so they're unlikely to be on here to answer this.

I can't imagine anyone coming just for this so if it is a back drop people will be able to see that before paying and make their decision then.