Winter Collectormania?

@Th3Whit3Shad0w

• Moderators

Is there not a Winter Collectormania?

I thought I'd been to one??!!

I can see that the football schedule of the Mighty MK Dons would play havoc scheduling such an event

No, just one MK event now, winter LFCC is on instead.

I asked about this after the June one.

A staff member at the event mentioned that there was going to be a winter Collectormania as usual. Despite the fact that we've been told differently here. So I asked, because now I'm not sure what to believe, but I haven't heard an official answer.

• 2 weeks later...

Only just realised this....missed last CM as couldn't make the date. ..this will be the first year since CM4 that I haven't attended a Collectormania! Im actually really sad about that!! Always done 1 a year, both if possible...Hopefully I can make the next CM kn 2016!

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know when dates for Collectormania next year will be confirmed? There is already a forum for LFACC Summer up but no mention of Collectormania 2016 at all?

I think SM is waiting for Spurs to make up it's mind, Spurs are having a new ground built and need to move out of their grounds, Rumour was they were going to share ground with MK Dons, They also mentioned Arsenals ground (but we don't want them :no: ) I guess until they make up their mind where they go.. until then we have no show at the moment... :no:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

There is not going to be a Winter Collectormania we get very busy with events at the end of the year and we feel its better to run events where there is a large demand for them and the stadium dose not lend itself for a winter event.

hope that is of help.

Jason