The Star Wars Thread.

KingRichard76

With the news today that both Lupita Nyong'o and Gwendoline Christie have both joined the cast today I thought this would be an ideal thread to talk all things Episode 7.

really lupita? thats awesome, hope its a big role, shes amazing, superb in 12 years a slave. lovely woman too, loved her awards speeches

I would think that both JJ and Kathy (Kennedy) certainly know what they've got there with Lupita and will want to make the most of her stature as it were am thinking its going to be a big and memorable role.

Just hoping thy don't make an episode 1 point 2! Cast list looks good, but I'm rather concerned about the number of 'lead' roles, lots more than the originals and the prequels. Cast list seems way too big to be just main characters IMHO

Oh and I'm refusing to look at the leaked pictures! Every time I see them pop up on Facebook or twitter I just keep scrolling! I really don't want to see them as it ruins part of the joy of seeing the new film! For me anyway :P

Edited by Gmorris2504

Star wars for me is the story of Anakin. That is sorted now so why the need for another trilogy of mostly CGI backgrounds and comic characters? Sadly i see the franchise as a license to print money with not much attention or care for plot and direction which is what the original trilogy is much loved and remembered for. Personally when ep seven comes out(sadly) i wont be seeing it. No doubt this will surprise a few posters on here but this is how i feel about it. So what's next then in a few years time episodes ten to twelve? And i bet the people who bought the complete saga (sic) on blu ray and dvd are really that a new trilogy is coming. That means they will have to buy another set oh wait that was the plan all along lets get as much money as we possibly can out of these gullible pigeons i mean fans shall we? But lets be honest Disney needs the money.. No the force is not with them only their(empty) wallets.