Terminator_sword_arm.jpg

Aliens - Pvt. Vasquez

Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Janelle Voight

Titanic - Irish Mommy

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas - Alice the Maid

Star Trek: Generations - Enterprise-B Science Officer

Lethal Weapon 2 - Officer Meagan Shapiro

Near Dark - Diamondback

24 (TV series) - Rae Plachecki (2 episodes, 2004)

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001280/

Edited by mojoe
  • Like 2

i have sigourney weaver, michael biehn, bill paxton, carrie henn, colette hiller, trevor steedman and original hicks james remar. hopefully getting Jenette Goldstein and mark rolston in belfast. so will be happy if i just get lance henrikson, paul reiser, al matthews and william hope on the poster and then its framing time

• Like 2

i have sigourney weaver, michael biehn, bill paxton, carrie henn, colette hiller, trevor steedman and original hicks james remar. hopefully getting Jenette Goldstein and mark rolston in belfast. so will be happy if i just get lance henrikson, paul reiser, al matthews and william hope on the poster and then its framing time

i hope to god they get Lance Henrikson over it wouldnt just be the aliens poster id be getting him to sign id have a **** box full of things lol

• Like 1

i hope to god they get Lance Henrikson over it wouldnt just be the aliens poster id be getting him to sign id have a **** box full of things lol

or al matthews

No chance of her coming to Cardiff is there?

Guests are announced whenever contracts are signed.

I understand you want more guests for Cardiff and you are frustrated with the cancellations, but please stop making posts like that all over the forum. Guest announcements for Cardiff are really not kept back on purpose.