New Event Announcement - Collectormania Copenhagen

Oooh, it's nice to see that Showmasters is expanding with its events. Good luck with the event, I've got no chance of attending but I hope it all goes well and everyone enjoys the convention when it takes place. :headscratch:

Edited by Doctor Who

Yeah, a con in DK!. :dance: It's nice to see the cons coming back to Denmark, after some time with very little con activity.

And just so you know, Copenhagen is the capital of Denmark. (Which is southern Scandinavia/northern Europe). :P

I'm counting on attending myself and looking forward to a con where I don't have to travel abroad to go. Heh.

As a Dane myself, I'm really looking forward to this event, seeing, it is the first time a big event like this, is even happening. And there's a lot of us that's been waiting for it for a very long time. :dance:

Also very cool to see the poster in Danish :P YEAH!! It's going to be very exciting.

As to where Copenhagen is: It's the capital of Denmark, and is in the eastern part of the country on the island of Sealand (Sjælland in Danish) If you fly from where ever you are from to Kastrup Airport, then you are in Copenhagen, or in a part of Copenhagen. But fortunately, there's a subway that goes directly from the Airport to the center of Copenhagen, so it shouldn't be that hard :-) We have other airports around the country, but if you go from there, you have to take the train for a couple of hours, to Copenhagen Central Station.

I hope that helped you a little :WAVE:

INTERESTING

I have time off in November, never been to copenhagen - could well be in my plans

the dude :dance:

You better hope the other people don't get anyone from your wishlist then, its the same weekend :P

good point - lets see which one attracts me more to go

Well that and Tivoli maybe (I think it might be open in those days), and some of our other Tourist attractions. Carlsberg is not our only cool thing :dance: And I have to admit, since I've been there, it's not that big a deal to visit.

Edited by Chris_Jaina