Latest Guest Announcement - KENNY BAKER

• Showmasters Admin

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm pretty sure he doesn't any longer. I got Kenny's autograph last year and it wasn't an option then, quite understandably. If you want a photo,book the official shoot is my advice.

Kenny was one of the very first autos I got going to these shows. Looking back, 5th in fact. Very happy I did, nice steady signature, "Hello" message, personalised, "R2-D2" added as well. It's a shame he can't add the extras anymore but it is great that he is still signing. He never seems short of people coming to meet him.

• 3 weeks later...

My deepest sympathies go out to Kenny Baker's family and especially to Val.

I got to know Kenny and Val very well over the years at con's they were the nicest kind people you could ever want to meet, When I used to go into the venue they would recognize me and call or wave to me to come over to their table and say hello. Kenny didn't mind talking about the films he was in like The Elephant Man, Time Bandits and of course Star Wars also he talked to me about the people he worked with like Terry Gilliam, David Rappaport, and John Hurt.

Kenny Baker was a national treasure and will be sorely missed, conventions will never be the same again with out him.

R.I.P Kenny Baker August 24th 1934 - August 13th 2016

• Like 3

Kenny was one of the very first autos I got going to these shows. Looking back, 5th in fact. Very happy I did, nice steady signature, "Hello" message, personalised, "R2-D2" added as well. It's a shame he can't add the extras anymore but it is great that he is still signing. He never seems short of people coming to meet him.

he was so lovely whem me and my husband met him just in July at LFCC...he took time signing and added Fidgit as well.