having trouble

Starbug

Hmm everything seems fine to me,

But then again everyone is posting/replying to lots of threads each minute so there is obviously going to be a bug with the amount of people who are logged in wanting to post stuff...

Just give it a few days to quite down ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

after looking at the size of your about me page I'd guess that you have simply hit the maximum amount of characters and that's why you can't add anything anymore. I haven't counted, but it's 422 words alone.

but I have tried editing a couple of typos and it's saving fine for me. so whatever it is, it looks like the problem is on your end. I'd suggest you copy the whole thing somewhere, I kill it off, you reset cookies and cache on whatever device you are using (did you only try on your phone?) and then you try putting it in again.

thanks for helping just tried doing it again but still having the same problem would the boss have any ideas as to why I am having this problem its also not letting me reply to any one now as well I do apologize for being a pain

Edited by Starbug

as I said above, I have checked your settings and nothing is wrong with them. the problem is definitely on your end.

I already asked above, have you tried from any stationary computer? not a phone or other mobile device. what browser are you using?