will there be a 2nd batch for a delorean photo with Christopher Lloyd?

That's the way the tickets are numbered now. Batches should go up to 4 each day. As Christopher had tickets sold on the old store system the batch numbers might not go to 4, but I can't tell for sure. So once a batch sells out the next one would start - Batch 1 sold out means Batch 2 would go on sale next.

hope i didnt appear rude, that wasn't my intention, just never done this before :smile:

i'm still a little confused, but i guess i'll just keep checking for updates, i really want to get a picture with christopher lloyd, and would be ok with either the clock or tombstone, but would much prefer the delorean, which is why i was hoping for a batch 2 to be announced

thankyou for your replies tho, much appreciated.

well the question is in the title :)

it says batch 1 on sunday, is there a batch 2 on the same or any other day?

cheers.

I second this i get my bonus tomorrow and i am planning on getting my lloyd ticket but want to wait for a 2nd batch, plus getting my neve campbell ticket also and that will be me fully set for the big weekend untill more guests are announced and if they are on my wish list lol just hope there will be a 2nd lloyd batch released soon.

• 2 weeks later...