Weekend Entry E Ticket

Hi guys,

I bought my weekend entry ticket for the friday, saturday and sunday and when the E Ticket came through, there was just the one ticket to cover the whole three days... Just wanted to check that that is right and that that same ticket will just be scanned again each day I go to get in?

Many thanks!

• Moderators

Hi guys,

I bought my weekend entry ticket for the friday, saturday and sunday and when the E Ticket came through, there was just the one ticket to cover the whole three days... Just wanted to check that that is right and that that same ticket will just be scanned again each day I go to get in?

Many thanks!

You will be given a wristband the first time you come in when your ticket is scanned. This wristband will get you in for the other days.

Hi guys,

Many thanks!

You will be given a wristband the first time you come in when your ticket is scanned. This wristband will get you in for the other days.

I hope this wristband isn't made out of paper so I can't take it off for the 3 days as when I have a shower the wristband will be ruined.

Hi guys,

Many thanks!

I hope this wristband isn't made out of paper so I can't take it off for the 3 days as when I have a shower the wristband will be ruined.
Gold pass wristbands in the past have been plastic. I'd imagine these would be the same.

Hi my partner bought me e tickets for photo shoots its got her name on the tickets does that matter?

You asked that question all over the forum last week, I answered and you even thanked me.

I have already e-mailed you about this too. If you haven't read the e-mail please do immediately and do as requested there.

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but the photoshoot e-tickets don't seem to be numbered like the old style tickets. How are people going to be called?

It's old style tickets first

Then un-numbered e-tickets

Then e-tickets in batch 1

Then batch 2 etc.

Edited by Wrong Name

Sorry if this has been asked elsewhere but the photoshoot e-tickets don't seem to be numbered like the old style tickets. How are people going to be called?

It's old style tickets first

Then un-numbered e-tickets

Then e-tickets in batch 1

Then batch 2 etc.

Great thanks. I'll have a mix of old and new, my pockets are going to be bulging! I hate the way the price is on the tickets, makes it hard to hide it from the Wife ;)

• Like 2

Might be a bit of a dumb question, but if you bought a weekend pass and it came through as the old style tickets, am I safe to assume you would just use the ticket for each day and not be given a wristband on the Friday?

As far as I know you will exchange those tickets for the wristband too. Otherwise the systems would get mixed up.

Might be a bit of a dumb question, but if you bought a weekend pass and it came through as the old style tickets, am I safe to assume you would just use the ticket for each day and not be given a wristband on the Friday?

As far as I know you will exchange those tickets for the wristband too. Otherwise the systems would get mixed up.

Thanks QS