Swatches

kneon light

Hi

At Hallowhedon 2 we were promised 2 swatches if we bought Gold tickets at the time.

I asked about this before Hallowhedon 3 and was told they would be in our reg packs - they weren't.

Was told they would be posted out after Hallowheon 3.

Still nothing received.

Anyone any ideas when/if we will receive what was promised??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it's silly things like this that will lose you attendees, sad but true for many of us. conventions are expensive, we like gifts like this as a reward for booking early. but now it feels like an empty gesture :D sorry to be so negative just disappointed.

I find the extreme lack of communication on this very poor on their part. I find this all very frustrating. This should have been resolved long ago. I feel that if there was a problem obtaining the swatches then an alternative should have been offered.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just received my swatches too. No apology, though. Thanks for finally following through on this :)

Is there supposed to be a signature on them? There's something that says 'Signed on behalf of Hollywood Icons' on both of them, but there isn't a signature on either of them!

Mine have just popped through my letterbox with an apology on a comp slip (I missed that when the swatches fell out as it was still inside the envelope, so went back to check after seeing the above comments).

Thanks! Glad they weren't forgotten - and now I have a bit of Giles's shirt, tee hee (er, and Willow's cords, yes).