Deb's the photographer

hi sm, I just wanted to know what photo area Deb's will be working in (if shes at LFCC) she took my photos in Exeter and they are by far the best ive had taken at any show ever. she knew where she wanted us to stand for the best pose.

ive got 5 photos booked in and id LOVE if she was doing them.

anyway I can wish.

Debs if you see this thank you for everything in Exeter and looking after my glove, wish I took it with me on the sunday now ;)

• Moderators

hi sm, I just wanted to know what photo area Deb's will be working in (if shes at LFCC) she took my photos in Exeter and they are by far the best ive had taken at any show ever. she knew where she wanted us to stand for the best pose.

anyway I can wish.

Debs if you see this thank you for everything in Exeter and looking after my glove, wish I took it with me on the sunday now ;)

I don't think you'll get an answer to this one I'm afraid, mainly because area assignments can change through the day and can be adjusted at any time.

• Like 1

anyway I can wish.

I don't think you'll get an answer to this one I'm afraid, mainly because area assignments can change through the day and can be adjusted at any time.

hey dude, thanks I can live in hope shes outstanding at her jon, everyone was saying how great they came out

• Moderators

anyway I can wish.

hey dude, thanks I can live in hope shes outstanding at her jon, everyone was saying how great they came out

I'm sure she'll be pleased with the feedback.

• Like 1