Children's tickets and Upgrades

Hello,

I'm hoping someone could give me some information about Upgrades and if children are included with the adult that has paid the upgrade price as long as they have a child ticket.

If I bought a gold/VIP ticket for a convention would my son be allowed to attend the guest encounters/drinks reception with me? And what about seating for the stage events - would he get a seat next to me?

As far as I can tell, he gets nothing but a programme/event goodie bag so how would I go about getting him photo ops and autographs - for example if I had a VIP pass that offered an additional autograph, could I pass it on to him, or have something signed for him?

He's a really keen con goer (even though he is still in primary) and loves meeting people so he really wants to know if he can be included.

Thanks for reading this.

• Like 1

If your son wants autographs/photos with a child ticket you'll either have to use the ones provided with your ticket - no one will stop you to take him with you and say "can you make this autograph out to my son please?" But if you want extra autographs besides the one coming with the ticket you buy you'll have to pay for extras.

If you want him to be in the photos with you you'll definitely have to buy extra tickets for that.

In general children tickets go along with the ticket type the adult bought.