Being Human S2

Galaxy-Song

So what did people think of the first episode of seris 2? I was a bit shocked at how Geoge had changed but could understand why he had and it was strange how it took him finding out about Nina to make him go back to his normal self.

I realy hope he tells Nina about what happened in the woods wouldn't want her to find out later and it mess evrything up for them.

Was any one else shocked to see the Censa guy as one of the badys?

I was very impressed, they haven't really missed a beat, I was wondering if they might be running thin on ideas have giving us so much in the first season but they were really on top form.

I too was surprised by George but it made a good change. Those two bad vampires were incredible, really added something to the story for basically throw away chareceters.

Was it just me or was there more sex and nudity in that first episode than the entire first series? Loved it though! Sunday can't come soon enough for me!

lol considering how many times Russle got naked last season it would be hard to beat that in one epsiodeXD

Here is clip for episode 2 so warning for spoilersXD

S2 Ep 2 clip

• 2 weeks later...

Was it just me or was there more sex and nudity in that first episode than the entire first series? Loved it though! Sunday can't come soon enough for me!

lol considering how many times Russle got naked last season it would be hard to beat that in one epsiodeXD

Here is clip for episode 2 so warning for spoilersXD

S2 Ep 2 clip

Haha that's a point. I think Russell gets his bum out more than anyone on tv!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a good way to end the series. Glad to see Herrick back, he was always one of the stronger characters. Have to say this season started slowly for me but got much stronger as it went on.

It's probably no surprise the convention was cancelled though, think about it, this series has been running for nine weeks now and this is only the 13th post on it, does indicate that the demand probably just wasn't there. I would think the cast would do well at other events though as most of them have been in other things so they would probably appeal to people who wouldn't neccesairily go to a Being Human event.

• 2 months later...

season w is sitting on my freeview hard drive lol, i got into series 1 on repeats and really liked it but saw the first ep of series 2 and just wasnt feeling it, so its waiting for me to be in the mood again lol

but please get Lenora Crichlow to a con, she is gorgeous and a great actor

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have to agree. The Americans have also remade Shameless.

What? How the hell can you remake Shameless.? There isn't a mirror universe that can copy Shameless. This is a step way too far!!! There should be a ban on the Yanks murdering our product!!! ^_^

• 3 years later...

If you ask me the British one was toast after Aidan Turner left. After he went the rest of the group slowly got replaced, and when that happens that's a sign of a dead show. Glad they kept Lenora Crichlow around for a while but nah, couldn't keep watching once the original three (four counting Nina) left.