DEXTER

Shabs

Dexter is quite a riveting show - though not for kids, provides some compelling entertainment.

The recent series features Brandon Routh's wife Courtney Ford. If you remembers was at collectormaina with Brandon. Funny how things turn out - should have got her autograph back then .. LOL

Awesome show - anyone elese agree?

I have watched Dexter since the start. I love it. It is original and fresh. HAving met Julie Benz, it was nice to see her in it.

I have just seen the finale of season 4 and it was very sad. But, it allows Season 5 to go great guns ablazing...roll on next Autumn!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I love the show. I hadn't seen it until about summer time this year when a friend bought me the boxset. I watched it and now I've seen the first three seasons and think it's brilliant! My favourite season is definitely the first one though :D

My friend was totally obsessed with it and finally convinced me to let her show me an ep...5 mins in I was hooked and had watched Season 1 and 2 in 2 weeks - I want season 3 :P Soon on ITV hopefully!

I'd also love some Dexter guests :D

• 2 weeks later...

I have watched this from the beginning and am growing impatient with FX for not giving us season 4 already - esp with the globes it won at the weekend.

I may even have to get the books at this rate!!

On a more serious note - everyone who dislikes "Batman's style of vigilante" should watch this and see justice served.

Michelle

I have watched this from the beginning and am growing impatient with FX for not giving us season 4 already - esp with the globes it won at the weekend.

I may even have to get the books at this rate!!

On a more serious note - everyone who dislikes "Batman's style of vigilante" should watch this and see justice served.

Michelle

As it has only just finished in the U.S., as with previous series you will have tobe patient. FX have a deal to show it at a certain time.

• 8 months later...

Season 4 on FX now. What do people think?

I only recently got into Dexter. I watched first season on dvd in about three days then caught up on fx with 2 eps a week straight into season 4. I think its one of the best shows on tv and it keeps me waiting impatiently for the next episode.

(Also for anyone that has seen it no spoilers please)

Season 4 on FX now. What do people think?

I only recently got into Dexter. I watched first season on dvd in about three days then caught up on fx with 2 eps a week straight into season 4. I think its one of the best shows on tv and it keeps me waiting impatiently for the next episode.

(Also for anyone that has seen it no spoilers please)

Already seen it and am gearing up for the new season this weekend.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...