Any updates on this?

Kuato_Lives

Although I would love for some more information to be given out, if SM are still trying to make this work and publicly say 'we are having issues' etc. it might put off potential guests and their agents from booking for the event thus shooting themselves in the foot.

Saying that, the lack of any guests or any other progression in publicly announcing anything for the event doesn't bode well....

and there are cons n every bloody weekend, conventions before and after id be interested in, cant get em all off work and have not asked for this one yet, probably will if it does go ahead but will mean missing something else

Tenth Planet's Invasion was listed for the same weekend as CMB, but that seems to have vanished anyway.

and there are cons n every bloody weekend, conventions before and after id be interested in, cant get em all off work and have not asked for this one yet, probably will if it does go ahead but will mean missing something else

Tenth Planet's Invasion was listed for the same weekend as CMB, but that seems to have vanished anyway.

thats on the 2nd now I believe, which means ill miss it :-(

^ that's just a signing now, but yes theres a clash

cant really call it invasion if it doesnt have talks and photo shoots, but whatever lol.

Ive lost track of whats on in march, bit worrying that, but start I cant get off work as week before i want to be at chevron and im sure week after is somethiing, forget

Although I would love for some more information to be given out, if SM are still trying to make this work and publicly say 'we are having issues' etc. it might put off potential guests and their agents from booking for the event thus shooting themselves in the foot.

Saying that, the lack of any guests or any other progression in publicly announcing anything for the event doesn't bode well....

Also, if it is going ahead,but with very late announcements re guests, then a lot of potential attendees might have given up hope and booked tickets and shoots for the other events, then have no cash left for this one!

cant really call it invasion if it doesnt have talks and photo shoots, but whatever lol.

It's not advertised as an Invasion at present, just the one person announced as attending an Invasion is now attending a signing in the same month.

ah yer, hadnt noticed they removed invasion, sad, I liked that 1 day event, but either way bad date for me