125 replies to this topic

#121 athena

athena

Runner

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

Hi there,

is there anybody from Germany, who wants to meet me in London and went together to the Convention. This whould be perfect, because my English is not sooo good. :-)

gibt es jemanden aus Deutschland, der auch auf die Convention möchte und dem ich mich anschließen könnte? Ich komme leider alleine und mein Englisch ist nicht so gut, dass ich mir das alles so zutrauen würde. Würde mich über eine Mail an ecosse(at)ecosse.de freuen.

Hi there,

is there anybody from Germany, who wants to meet me in London and went together to the Convention. This whould be perfect, because my English is not sooo good. :-)

gibt es jemanden aus Deutschland, der auch auf die Convention möchte und dem ich mich anschließen könnte? Ich komme leider alleine und mein Englisch ist nicht so gut, dass ich mir das alles so zutrauen würde. Würde mich über eine Mail an ecosse(at)ecosse.de freuen.

--Hi,. hoffentlich liest du diesen Text noch. ich bin aus Deutschland. wollen wir uns verabreden? Bist du am Freitag auf der Party oder wollen wir uns Samstag morgen treffen? Wo bist du unter gekommen? Ich bin in docklands longde Hotel unter gekommen.
Gruß
tine
QAPLA  :firedevil:

#122 hpsims

hpsims

Grip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 08:42 PM

I'm coming on my own for all three days and am staying at a hotel in Beckton.

It'd be cool to meet some other folks there!

Will be coming to the convention on my own will be there on Saturday and sunday, definately cool to meet other fans and someone to chat to during the TNG Party

#123 Kurt

Kurt

Runner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:03 PM

Thank you very much mate.

#124 Kurt

Kurt

Runner

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Corrado(Conrad), from Rome, Italy, I got a gold pass for the event and I'll be staying at the Novotel; I did join the facebook group(awaitning confimation) I'd love to meet fellow trekkies from other countries, but italians will do as well, at least I won't have problems because of my poor english language skills. :smile:

Don't worry, if your written English is anything to go by, you're already managing to speak it better than a lot of the English people I speak to on a day-to-day basis! :D

:D
Thank you so much. I'm kinda nervous 'cause I've not been speaking english for like 10 years and I'm really worried I won't be able to understand what people say.

#125 JPGow

JPGow

Runner

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:29 PM

hey guys just found this thread, me and my brother are coming down from Glasgow and staying at a hostel in swiss cottage
it is the first con for both of us and we both looking forward to it
would love to meet fellow trekies

#126 Midas

Midas

Continuity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:58 AM

Hi,
I will be posting my wherebouts on the "want to meet other girl trekkies" thread earlier on a page and would be happy to meet everyone so please do come over and say hi if you are nearby. I'm a Trill in a red dress from the last ST film. Look forward to meeting you all.

Edited by Midas, 19 October 2012 - 06:59 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users