Diamond Pass Post Out Questions

Hi Showmasters (Or anyone that can clarify)

I have checked through the forum and cant see this question asked but if it has please accept my apologies and direct me to the right post.

I have purchased a Robert Englund and Sigourney Weaver Diamond Pass (excited!!).

Robert Englund turned up but it wasn't recorded delivery (UK) just standard 1st class post (Usually all post outs are recorded so I was a little worried)

Im just a little concerned (even thought there are 2 weeks 2 days to go) that Sigourney will be first class post as well and there is no way for me to know if RM have attempted delivery or not.

Is there confirmation if these are all going to be sent recorded/ have they all been dispatched yet and if not received what do we do if they do not turn up in time/lost in the post before the event starts?

Thank you in advance.

Ritchie

• Moderators

I am still waiting for my CL diamond pass, can anyone confirm if these are still being mailed or should I have had this by now ? As it was bought 16th March, many thanks.

I bought mine a similar time, possibly a little before and have only recently received it, I wouldnt worry just yet, if you've had nothing in the next few days let us know.

Confirmed: Diamond Passes are still being mailed. The mailing for the last group (Sigourney, Michael Gambon, Bill Paxton) has not started yet, but the passes should start arriving early next week.

There will be a Diamond Pass collection point in case anything goes amiss.

Glad to see that you will be able to pick the Diamond Passes up on the day...

I'm away a lot and may well miss any postal delivery in the next two weeks (and have yet to get my two Diamond Passes)...

Confirmed: Diamond Passes are still being mailed. The mailing for the last group (Sigourney, Michael Gambon, Bill Paxton) has not started yet, but the passes should start arriving early next week.

I bought a Diamond Pass for Sigourney on Wednesday. I live in South Africa and the postal services are terrible (always striking, very slow). I have emailed the shop and asked to rather collect my pass from the venue than for it to be posted to me. I haven't received a reply or confirmation so I'm just telling Queen Sindel so that someone knows.

I bought a Diamond Pass for Sigourney on Wednesday. I live in South Africa and the postal services are terrible (always striking, very slow). I have emailed the shop and asked to rather collect my pass from the venue than for it to be posted to me. I haven't received a reply or confirmation so I'm just telling Queen Sindel so that someone knows.

I neither have your name nor your order number (and neither do I keep the records), so I'm afraid that doesn't help much.

You e-mailed only two days ago. The current turnaround for any replies is a week.