Day Tickets?

abstractharmony

i know how you feel >< For 43pounds I'd be willing to just go on the Saturday, but their are no direct trains to Northampton >< Heck I don't even know if they have a train station :blush:

They do! I used to have to get two coaches there, and I got four trains back once. Luckily I've moved and it's just one train.

I checked just in case I could have gone there for one day, but I wouldn't be able to get there very early, and I would have to leave so early too... And that's without thinking of the Eurostar fees when you book the day before! Around £150 for the Eurostar + bus from King's Cross to Victoria + bus up to Northampton.... And back the other way in the evening. Just impossible. Im.po.ssi.ble. So gutted. :s

I think that's around how much a return train ticket would cost, well maybe a bit less, but I'm including the fact that if I went I'd most likely get lost and miss the tube or train and end up paying more :thumbup: So here's hoping there's another Harry Potter Con in the near future :) I know the guests which are going are not the some of the "big guests" people were hoping for. But I think their experiences on set will be just as good and they themselves will be just as interesting :)

London would be great because I can get a direct train their, not that my parents would probably let me. But Northampton is also fine it's just it was only announced like a month ago I think and I got back off holiday on Sunday xP

February half-term would be a fantastic time to have an event xD :dance: