Jed Brophey :D^_^

Kate Winslet

Matthew Lewis

Simon Pegg

Mark Wahlberg

Nick Frost

Tim Burton

Emma Thompson

I have more, but can't be arsed to check!

Edited by Gandalfia

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kate Winslet

*jealous* :huh:;)

Dont be jealous. Winslett is second to Geri Halliwell in the most detestable and fake woman contest. Horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible women. You can hear her wittering on about how proud she is to a “large” then scurries off to lose weight says yes I hated being fat. One child with one bloke, trades him in for a richer model and tells us what a great mum she is and how she is going to spend time with little Ms Porker then what do you know takes on even more films. Winslett NO!!!!

Feel a lot better - just don't like that women.

Edited by Noddy

Kate Winslet

*jealous* :angel::lol:

Dont be jealous. Winslett is second to Geri Halliwell in the most detestable and fake woman contest. Horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible women. You can hear her wittering on about how proud she is to a “large” then scurries off to lose weight says yes I hated being fat. One child with one bloke, trades him in for a richer model and tells us what a great mum she is and how she is going to spend time with little Ms Porker then what do you know takes on even more films. Winslett NO!!!!

Feel a lot better - just don't like that women.

Can't be arsed to get into this now as I have SO much to say on this issue and I haven't really got the time to say it all properly lol!

I completely disagree with you though...completely completely completely!

1. You don't know her.

2. I don't know her.

3. Its none of your business what weight she is or who she marries.

And if you're going to mock her, please spell her surname correctly. It only makes your arguement even more pathetic.

1. You don't know her.

2. I don't know her.

And if you're going to mock her, please spell her surname correctly. It only makes your arguement even more pathetic.

She has acknowledged her somewhat contradictory views on her weight ad nauseam. The message this sends is clearly unacceptable and I don’t agree that it is none of my or the public business if a celebrity says one thing then does the other. The recent Beckham / News of the World case on privacy highlighted this.

My spelling on her surname is irrelevant (you knew who I meant) as was your aside. Not quite sure why you are so bothered about my views.

1. You don't know her.

2. I don't know her.

She has acknowledged her somewhat contradictory views on her weight ad nauseam. The message this sends is clearly unacceptable and I don’t agree that it is none of my or the public business if a celebrity says one thing then does the other. The recent Beckham / News of the World case on privacy highlighted this.

My spelling on her surname is irrelevant (you knew who I meant) as was your aside. Not quite sure why you are so bothered about my views.

LOL well, apart from the fact that me and Gandalfia are big fans of hers...

I think it was probably because you came across quite derogatory with your views...little Ms Porker?? Hmmmm

It also comes across as if you begrudge her just because she fell out of love with one man and found someone else...something that happens all the time to many people!

And that fact does not mean she is a bad mother! She could be the best mother in the world for all we know!

Plus, with regards to her working, there are plenty of women out there who work while their children are young...it's not an exclusive trait of Kate Winslet!

The weight issue is a bit more tricky...yes, she was supposedly proud of her weight circa Titanic-era, but she has now shed the pounds and says she is happier because of it! Well, could it be that Kate Winslet is just as normal as the rest of us and likes to hide her emotions sometimes!

Maybe she didn't want to publicly state that she was unhappy of her body before...not only for her, but to avoid the risk of upsetting other 'more curvy' women out there!

So, she made a mistake there! But how does that make her 'horrible'?

I'm curious why there is so much hatred towards her, when it seems slightly unjustified (to say the least) :wub:

Ooooooh debate debate debate! :wub:

She just strikes me as a fake and duplicitous person. The persona she presented to the world when she initially became recognised as an actor (and her talent is beyond question) was one of “I am ordinary me, love my roasts dinners, never going to change etc”. This went on for interview after interview and it struck a cord with the public and she garnered a degree of affection. We saw the pictures of the wedding and the baby (you remember the one with her husband holding and looking at the baby while Kate gurned at the camera - guess the star) and we were sold the story of the happy couple.

Unfortunately the marriage ended and she moved on . . . quickly... with an extremely important and significant film maker (that’s was fortunate). This coincided with a change attitude towards her appearance which was direct conflict with her previous protestations. This is important as whether she liked it or not she had placed herself as someone of a role model (horrible phrase) in the very serious size/body image/self worth debate etc. The message she gave was actually people I was wrong its not good to be large you will be much happier 3 sizes less - not helpfully Kate.

She herself talks of how important being a mother is and how she gave up the role in the UK Woody Allen film to spend time with her kids. Extremely admirable considering her career means that if you are standing still the film world moves on without you. Yet surprise surprise a few weeks later it is announced that she has signed up for this and that movie. It’s the hypocrisy that bugs.

Why am I so anti Kate when her actions are no different than most other people let alone actors can’t really say. She does have a face you want to slap but that’s not enough. Maybe it was due to the time I was behind her in the chip shop queue and she got the last spring roll - who knows but I just cringe when I see/hear her but hey that’s my problem

May there be peace among the followers of KW and those who revile the ground on which she walks.

:P

(can’t believe we have written so much about the this) :o

Edited by Noddy

• 5 weeks later...

Bob Monkhouse

Brian sibley

Alan Lee

John Howe

Tony Robinson

Paul Nicholas

Linda Robson

Paul Barber

Pauline Richards

Terry Deary

Bob Anderson

Sean Astin

Sala Baker

Billy Boyd

John Noble

Jed Brophy

John Rhys Davies

Brad Dourif

Bernard Hill

Bruce Hopkins

Christopher Lee

Nathaniel Lees

Lawrence Makoare

Brent Mcintyre

Paul Norrel

Craig Parker

Andy Serkis

Thomas Robbins

Kiran Shah

Harry Sinclair

Bruce Spence

Royd Tolkein

Karl Urban

Kenny baker

Jerome Blake

Brian Blessed

Jeromy Bulloch

Mike Kingma

Peter Mayhew

Temuera Morrison

Ray Park

David Prowse

Orli Shoshan

Kristanna Loken

Edited by Sauron

• 2 weeks later...

I have about 160 autographs. I'm not posting them all. I am working an my website, which will have scans of all, and when it's finished, I'll post the link ;)

Just three of my top autos:

Patrick Stewart

Antonio Banderas

Anthony Hopkins

• 4 weeks later...
Some serious stuff today:

autoQuan1.jpg

Okeydokey Dennis, hold on to your potatoes!  8)

AutoQuan3.jpg

AutoQuan2.jpg

*cries*

That is not fair!!!!!! :lol:

:P

LOL

Last april I spoke with Mick Spring of MSPG at CM7. He said he knew many people who were looking for Quan, but he was unfindable!

He had NEVER seen an autographed photo of him...

I'll just say: never underestimate the powers of MAD, MikeDX & the Duke :rolleyes:

I'm extremely lucky to have these ones....it was a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity.

Some serious stuff today:

autoQuan1.jpg

Okeydokey Dennis, hold on to your potatoes!  8)

AutoQuan3.jpg

AutoQuan2.jpg

*cries*

That is not fair!!!!!! :o

;)

LOL

Last april I spoke with Mick Spring of MSPG at CM7. He said he knew many people who were looking for Quan, but he was unfindable!

He had NEVER seen an autographed photo of him...

I'll just say: never underestimate the powers of MAD, MikeDX & the Duke :P

I'm extremely lucky to have these ones....it was a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity.

I've wanted his autograph for ages! I am very jealous and impressed :P:o