Online shop

It says all the tickets are on sale until the 17th... At least that's what I read

Great, thank you, this is even better than the old shop, so I can buy upto the event date. Hope we might get some last minute guests

That's what you get for ordering your tickets early. :lol: Thanks, I didn't actually notice that. I asked for confirmation to be safe.

EDIT: Just got the info that the show is actually staying open over the event weekend even.

Edited by Queen_Sindel
  • Like 2

That's what you get for ordering your tickets early. :lol: Thanks, I didn't actually notice that. I asked for confirmation to be safe.

EDIT: Just got the info that the show is actually staying open over the event weekend even.

Fantastic, should alliviate some stress on the sales desk then.

Thats really awesome, then I dont have to stand in the long queues if I need more photoshoots or a talkticket during the weekend :clap::dance:

Edited by Wondermoose
  • Like 1

Thats really awesome, then I dont have to stand in the long queues if I need more photoshoots or a talkticket during the weekend :clap::dance:

Not having the massive Sales Desk queue will definately help make more space in the venue.

The only minor issue is whether there will be enough wifi to go round....;)

So that means there's a possibility that use could get a guest on a Sunday by adding them on a Saturday?

technically yes... though I think the closest we had so far was a Thursday addition for a Saturday guest.

its really good to know though can't believe all the fuss use got going over to e-tickets uv done really well danke ;)

Queen, at the event, will the diamond pass collection point be separate from the sales/info desk?

I don't know if it will be a dedicated line at the sales table or a separate desk. But you shouldn't be involved in the main queues who want to buy things.