Which guest are you most looking forward to meeting ?

Picking just one is really hard. There's 3 major standouts for me. Michael Gambon, Bill Paxton, & Hayley Atwell. Hhhmmmm.....

Ok I'm gonna go for Michael. Simply because he's Dumbledore & HP means so much to me.

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to all the guests I'm planning on meeting but I have to say that I'm super duper excited to meet Michael J Fox!!! :D

Edited by Siva

In terms of who it is, Michael J Fox would be a clear winner.

Given however that my photo is likely to be a 4 second thing, I think I'm more looking forward to the GoT guests I'll be getting autographs from, and meeting properly - mainly Charles Dance, Iain Glen and Carice Van Houten.

Edited by tompain100

Without a doubt it has to be Sigourney Weaver. It's going to be one of those "wow I can't believe I'm actually standing next to... " moments

I don't get starstruck as a general rule but I'm definitely going to be the same!

Sigourney Weaver and Charles Dance are the big ones for me.

Bought planetickets and gold pass just to meet Richard Dean Anderson (I grew up with MacGyver and Stargate). Little did I know back then that I would be meeting Sigourney Weaver (yippeeeee!), Michael J. Fox and Michael Gambon! I am soooo excited!

• Moderators

For me the opportunity to have a photo with Sigourney Weaver,, Bill Paxton and Michael Gambon as well as Chris Lloyd and MJF with the delorean will be the absolute highlight for me but my original reason for attending is the opportunity to meet Tim, Ethan and Garrett from Star Trek Voyager who I have wanted to meet for a lot of years but never had the chance.

• Like 1

Hm this year for me the absolute highlight is Christopher Lloyd, I love him of course as Doc Brown, but I am also a huge fan of him in Roger Rabbit ( I probably get that bluray signed and not the BTTF one ), he was great as Uncle Fester, even in the game Toonstruck. I even loved his cameo in Seth Mac Farlanes western, and he was also great in Modern Family etc etc. Christopher Lloyd is awesome :D