Guest Suggestion Thread!

Would love to meet any Doctor Who guests including Billie Piper, Alex Kingston, Catrin Stewart and Peter Wyngarde. Any Marvel and Guardians Of The Galaxy guests including Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Pratt. Any Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. guests including Clark Gregg and Kyle MacLachlan. Any Arrow guests including Stephen Amell and Emily Bett Rickards. Any Sherlock guests including Benedict Cumberbatch, Mark Gatiss and Natalie Dormer. Any Heroes guests including Zachary Quinto and Adrian Pasdar. Any Warehouse 13 guests including Eddie McClintock and Allison Scagliotti. Any Scorpion guests including Robert Patrick. Any Psych guests including William Shatner. Thank-you!

Edited by chugs-in-credible
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

So pleased the date is November as I'm on holiday in October and thought I would miss this!

With that in mind we have to get some The Walking Dead cast members over please! They are usually all tied up with promotion/cons in October for the new season and filming should be coming to an end by mid November - come on Showmasters see what you can do! :-D

• Like 2

As posted in the suggestion thread for summer con:

As I just finished the 5th season of Misfits, what about some members of the cast?

- Iwan Rheon

- Antonia Thomas

- Lauren Socha

- Matt Stokoe

- Kate Bracken

Or (besides Tina Majorino) someone from Veronica Mars?

- Amanda Seyfried

- Kristen Bell

- Ryan Hansen

- Jason Dohring

I still desperately pray for Tina Majorino, Tatiana Maslany, Eliza Dushku, Danielle Harris, Jennifer Tilly, Heather Langenkamp, Matt Sydal, Kat Dennings, Jennifer Cooldige, Emma Caulfield, James Marsters, Kimberley Walsh, Lauren Cohan, Jessica Lang, Sarah Paulson, Norman Reedus, Charmed quartett, Ellen Pompeo, Kim Cattrall, Eric Dane, Drea de Matteo, Jon Heder, Camilla. Ludington, Maureen Flannigan, Christine Lakin, Beverley Mitchell, Jodie Sweetin, John Stamos, Terri Hatcher, Taylor Schilling, Laura Prepon, Natasha Lyonne, Matt Groening, John Carpenter, Wes Craven, Amber Tamblyn, Ashley Greene, Patrick Dempsey, Sara Ramirez, Jessica Capshaw, Sarah Drew, Jesse Williams, Dreama Walker, Krysten Ritter, Ashton Kutcher, Busy Philipps, Christa Miller, Zach Braff, Judy Reyes, Brian Cranston, Aaron Paul, Drew Fuller, Kaley Cuoco Sweetin, Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki, Melissa Rauch, Neil Patrick Harris, Katey Sagal, Alyson Hannigan, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michelle Trachtenberg, Seth Green, Rebecca Gayheart, Fran Drescher, Brad Dourif...

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Game of Thrones

Iain Glen

Emilia Clarke

Kit Harington

Jack Gleeson

Merlin

Bradley James

Colin Morgan

Nathaniel Parker

Anthony Head

Alexander Vlahos

Eoin Macken

The Musketeers

Santiago Cabrera (& Merlin)

Luke Pasqualino

Other

Orlando Bloom

Tom Hiddleston

Neil Dudgeon ( Midsomer Murders)

Gwilym Lee (Midsomer Murders)

John Nettles ( Midsomer Murders)

Jonathan Rhys Meyers (The Tudors, Dracula)

Henry Cavill (The Tudors, Superman)

Sam Neill

Hans Matheson (The Tudors, Half Light)

Edited by sarzy2

Evan Rachel Wood (True Blood, The Wrestler, The Ides of March, Mildred Pierce & Thirteen)
Jack Plotnick (Reno 911, Drawn Together, Buffy, The Mentalist, Joan of Arcadia & Ellen)
Robin Tunney (Prison Break, The Mentalist, The Craft & End of Days)
Larry Bagby (Hocus Pocus, Young & Restless & Buffy)
Lindy Booth (Kick Ass 2, Dawn of the Dead, 4400, The Philanthropist & Cry Wolf)
Rachel Bilson (Hart of Dixie, The O.C., Chuck, Jumper & How I Met Your Mother)