Vamps Deep dark damp dungeon

Jangojohnny

Well here I am at silly oclock and I'm bored. They had us in early tonight (8pm, 4 hours overtime) which means nearly everything I've got to do is now done but I can't sleep!!

The vindaloo bit the dust at half ten, with grapes and a pear at 2am.

All things being equal it doesn't compare with sleep :lol:

So what decorations are going up then?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no its not that I don't like spicy food, its just that is too spicey for me.

Personally I like curry chip butties, can't beat them.

Dunno what i'm having for dinner tonight, I can't be arsed to cook, so i'm hoping my other half will do it instead.

Actually I could just eat some chip butties, shame I don't have any brown sauce.

I like sauce you see, its all runny and squidgy - sometimes. It comes in different colours and sometimes it tastes nice and sometimes it tastes not so nice. You can use it for all sorts of stuff, such as cooking, spreading, and erm dare i say it licking off various things.

and that was another RANDOM post from Vamps xXx

Yes Friday is shagging friday, which basically means you have to get up to all sorts of mischief, shagging is not compulsory though it does help.

It could be worst, it used to be Pants Friday, which meant you had to wear your pants over your clothes or even on your head if you were brave enough!!!!!!!

It's me dropping in again. I'm a bit floaty right now, we've been cleaning and my word the smell of Flash gets to you after a while. Spent rather a lot of time coffee drinking to recover! (Maybe it's the coffee). Last night tonight, on holiday the last 2 yippee, back with the living!

And Rich does like the sound of shagging Fridays (thought he would somehow) :angel:

He'll kill me when he reads that!!!!!!! :D

Still no snow but at 01:50am we had a little sleet, from 23:00 to then it had rained continuously.

Worryingly it's now dry, we don't want ice...

Yes Friday is shagging friday, which basically means you have to get up to all sorts of mischief, shagging is not compulsory though it does help.

It could be worst, it used to be Pants Friday, which meant you had to wear your pants over your clothes or even on your head if you were brave enough!!!!!!!

Sounds fun - I'm always up for a challenge.

Pants day sounded great (not that I often enjoy wearing pants on my head, lol...honest!)

:lol:

Pants day sounded great (not that I often enjoy wearing pants on my head, lol...honest!)

I bet you do really!!!!!!!!!!

I bet you do really!!!!!!!!!!

Well I never say never!!!...apart from then!!!! Damn, I keep doing that!! :D

i know which one i would choose! its the sex one right?  :P

No, I was going for putting pants on my head, lol!!!!!!!!!!

No, I'm joking! :angel::lol::lol:

Will this go for C5 Friday? :lol:

Sorry couldn't resist that, that's what finally seeing snow in the south west does to you!