Photos...

There's a notice up behind a guest if they object to photos. Do bear in mind though that if there's a long queue behind you that you might get a no. I did four when I was at LFCC but it was when they were quiet so it wasn't causing problems for anyone behind me and it wasn't anyone who was having a paid photo shoot.

TARDIS/Paul/Syl - there's no prices been mentioned yet so guess it's a suck it and see on the day.

It's not always to do with stars objecting in my experience, well maybe a very small minority for a good reason, eg Mickie James, Stan Lee.

I've seen the same guest have a no posed pictures sign up one day, and posing happily the next.

Ive heard celebs say they're not allowed to, but yet these same celebs are posing at other events.

No posed pictures, in my experience of differently run events since 2009, is something that really only has happened to me at events at Stadium MK, EC2 and Olympia.

Never been turned down anywhere else. But hey, that's probably 'cus SM get the better , bigger names. So you have to expect to pay for quality.

You don't turn up at Harrods and complain they have no McDonalds food in their food hall.

PS

Celebrity Tardis shoots are £25 , I've been told earlier today

Edited by andrewrolar

Dirk Benedict, Burn Gorman, Eve Myles, Anthony Head & Chase Masterson had no posed photos signs up today. Paul McGann also had a sign up but I saw him posing for photos this afternoon. Everyone else seemed to be doing table pics no problem from what I saw.