Cosplay Costumes for Destination Star Trek 2016

Namine

So with Destination Star Trek coming up in a good seven months, what cosplays are you taking for the days you are going to DST?

Myself, I'm doing three -

Star Trek Voyager - Lieutenant Tamsin Paris (genderbent version of Tom Paris)

Star Trek II-VI - Enterprise A crewmember

Star Trek: Into Darkness - Leona H. "Bones" McCoy (genderbent version of Leonard H. "Bones" McCoy)

• Like 1

I probably won't go overboard, I'll wear my science top from the new films and maybe decorate my wheelchair with lots of LEDs and EL wire, would like to do something with my ventilator tubing and mask but as technically the NHS own that stuff it's probably best I don't, probably looks sci-fi enough without much done and can always pretend it's my breathing apparatus for exploring strange new worlds...

Edited by Daniel_Baker
  • Like 1

I probably won't go overboard, I'll wear my science top from the new films and maybe decorate my wheelchair with lots of LEDs and EL wire, would like to do something with my ventilator tubing and mask but as technically the NHS own that stuff it's probably best I don't, probably looks sci-fi enough without much done and can always pretend it's my breathing apparatus for exploring strange new worlds...

You could say you're going as a more realistic depiction of Stephen Hawking in Descent part 1...? :P
  • Like 1

You could say you're going as a more realistic depiction of Stephen Hawking in Descent part 1...? :P

Oh there's an idea ;)