Anticipated number of guests

DrBungle

Bear in mind it was well over 100 last year and that was just Film/TV guests, plus you had a whole load of authors and comic peeps as well.

Also this year the show has been extended so rather than a Friday evening , it begins at 1.00 p.m. so this also gives more scope and a new bigger venue as well.

So all in all I think we can expect a lot more guests to be announced over the coming months, which is quite exciting, but also quite worrying for my bank balance !

Expecting and hoping for a lot more. So far the line up is ok, with a few guests l'm very intrested in meeting, but the WOW factor hasn't been reached for me yet ;-)

To help facilitate your daily cravings of guest announcements l found it very helpful the forum has a feature that sends you an email notification whenever a new topic is posted here and SM is nice enough to post each guest announcement in a separate topic :-)

• Like 1

Expecting and hoping for a lot more. So far the line up is ok, with a few guests l'm very intrested in meeting, but the WOW factor hasn't been reached for me yet ;-)

To help facilitate your daily cravings of guest announcements l found it very helpful the forum has a feature that sends you an email notification whenever a new topic is posted here and SM is nice enough to post each guest announcement in a separate topic :-)

I'm on "Double Wow" already, Robert Englund in Freddy Krueger Make-Up and Christopher Lloyd and a photoshoot with the Delorean ! :smile:

• Like 2

Nice, but not on my wow-list, unlike Stan Lee and Nathalie Dormer last year...Still getting over her cancellation lol, although getting to meet Sibel Kekilli and Isaac Hempstead-Wright softened that blow a lot ;-)

So still expecting more guests and hopefully some of my wow list so l can start ordering diamond passes lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just me that checks the forum here several times a day for updates on new guests? XD

I think people do check this forum regularly, they have run out of questions and comments at the moment. Soon as a new topic or guest is announced, people will start talking again
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Just me that checks the forum here several times a day for updates on new guests? XD

I'm on here most days as well, I'm sure once the New Year rolls in and we start getting announcements and info on what's going on the forum will be really busy, it always is in the build up to LFCC

• Like 1

I'm on here most days as well, I'm sure once the New Year rolls in and we start getting announcements and info on what's going on the forum will be really busy, it always is in the build up to LFCC

Yeah constantly checking myself! Cant wait for more announcements to get the forum going again! :D

• Like 1

I have my notifications set so any new topics are e-mailed through to me. It's fairly easy to do and I don't have to worry then about constantly checking for updates. That said the event is still seven months away so plenty of time for new guests to be added as well as the potential for cancellations to crop up.