Diamond Pass Extra Autos

Ricksta

I think I already know the answer to this one but can I buy extra autos when I go up for my diamond ones?

I have a Terence Stamp Diamond Pass which gives me 2 but I need an extra 1.

I also have a Christopher Lloyd Diamond pass which gives me 1 but I need 2.

I think I have seen somewhere on the forums before that I can get up to 5 autos max from most guests, with some exceptions (like Michael J Fox in 2015 for example).

You are a useful bunch, so I am sure one of you let me know.

Exactly right. Unless stated, you can get unto 5 per guest that is using the VQ system (which will be all the diamond guests) and just buy the extra ones on top of the diamond ones. If you want even more you can get another VQ ticket AFTER you have been up the first time and go round again, if there's time.

• 3 weeks later...

Exactly right. Unless stated, you can get unto 5 per guest that is using the VQ system (which will be all the diamond guests) and just buy the extra ones on top of the diamond ones. If you want even more you can get another VQ ticket AFTER you have been up the first time and go round again, if there's time.

Hello Wrong Name,

if I have a diamond pass, I can use the autographe on the diampnd pass, buy 4 more.

Then go back in the line with my diamond pass, without a VQ ticket right ? (and buy 5 more)

Hello Wrong Name,

if I have a diamond pass, I can use the autographe on the diampnd pass, buy 4 more.

Then go back in the line with my diamond pass, without a VQ ticket right ? (and buy 5 more)

No John, the Diamond pass is for 1 entry in the queue only, you can buy the extra 4 you want when you go through on your Diamond Pass, but once you have been through your pass will be clipped and you cannot use it again. If you want to go through again you will need a VQ ticket.

What does sometimes happen, at the discretion of the crew is that if you want more than 5, grab a VQ ticket, then when you go through on your Diamond Pass, show them the VQ you have and ask if you can get the extra's on the VQ as you are going through. If the queue isn't too busy it may be allowed, but it may not, and you may have to wait until your VQ is called.

Edited by Raylenth

Hello Wrong Name,

No John, the Diamond pass is for 1 entry in the queue only, you can buy the extra 4 you want when you go through on your Diamond Pass, but once you have been through your pass will be clipped and you cannot use it again. If you want to go through again you will need a VQ ticket.

What does sometimes happen, at the discretion of the crew is that if you want more than 5, grab a VQ ticket, then when you go through on your Diamond Pass, show them the VQ you have and ask if you can get the extra's on the VQ as you are going through. If the queue isn't too busy it may be allowed, but it may not, and you may have to wait until your VQ is called.

As it was addressed to me I feel like I should reply!

To quote QS "What Raylenth said"

• Like 2

Hello Wrong Name,

As it was addressed to me I feel like I should reply!

To quote QS "What Raylenth said"

I know, but I was here, so I thought I might as well answer :whistling:

• Like 2

Sorry to slightly hijack question but seemed to fit to mine do or have you ever seen a guest not be happy with signing a lot? I only ask because I collect reaction figures and i have 3 different ones I would love to get signed and I offered to get a friend two signed but I don't like the idea of the guest thinking I'm a dealer lol

Sorry to slightly hijack question but seemed to fit to mine do or have you ever seen a guest not be happy with signing a lot? I only ask because I collect reaction figures and i have 3 different ones I would love to get signed and I offered to get a friend two signed but I don't like the idea of the guest thinking I'm a dealer lol

20 of the same picture may leave that impression maybe, but 5 different figures? Don't think so.

• Like 1

20 of the same picture may leave that impression maybe, but 5 different figures? Don't think so.

I agree with QS Merc, 5 is nothing to worry about. At Sherlocked I got Mr Cumberbatch to sign 5 different posters and books for me but he was absolutely fine with it, he was smiling and commenting on them - particularly with multi signed items they realise there is little chance of you being a dealer as they are a lot harder to get all the auto's on and can take a long time (which dealers aren't as inclined to do as they want items they can sell quickly). There was someone in the queue who had a large number of the same comic who he didn't seem so happy to be signing for as he was obviously a dealer but he still signed them.

5 items shouldn't be a problem at all.

Edited by Raylenth
  • Like 1