LATEST GUEST ANNOUNCEMENT - JOHN CLEESE

First ever diamond pass. Please remind me how they get sent out . Thanks

Last year, none were sent out but you collected them at the show. SM should let us know closer to the time what the plans for this year are, but I imagine it will be similar.

Any ideas how quick the diamond passes will sell out for John Cleese? Bit strapped for cash this week. Hoping to buy in the week or maybe next weekend. Being a huge guest I'd expect them to go pretty quickly

No way of knowing I'm afraid. SM try to post warnings if they are close to selling out, but this is not always possible if there is a surge in people buying for some reason.

• Moderators

Any ideas how quick the diamond passes will sell out for John Cleese? Bit strapped for cash this week. Hoping to buy in the week or maybe next weekend. Being a huge guest I'd expect them to go pretty quickly

Difficult to predict, this is a world first and he is appearing for one day only. I would expect his passes will sell out, just difficult to say how quickly.

Wow Great Guest but at that price I'm glad I've already met him and got my Dr Who and Can of Spam signed by him :clap:

Now if you could get Eric Idle that's a different matter :whistling:

Totally agree 1000%! Getting John is wonderful but Eric is right at the top of my wishlist!

Edited by dangermouse

Wow Great Guest but at that price I'm glad I've already met him and got my Dr Who and Can of Spam signed by him :clap:

Now if you could get Eric Idle that's a different matter :whistling:

Totally agree 1000%! Getting John is wonderful but Eric is right at the top of my wishlist!

Add me on to that great idea of Eric Idle and maybe a double shoot with John!