New Event Announcement - BITTEN 2

Massive Events

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be watching this space to see who the guests are before I get my ticket.

Hoping for some more of the better known characters at Bitten2.

Really????? This weekend with these actors has been one of the best cons I've been to, they were all sooo relaxed and seemed genuinely happy to be there!!!

If by ''better known characters'' you're referring to Anna, Stephen or Alex then I highly doubt that these guys will make an appearance, I'm sure someone more official will correct me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing their appearance fees would be astronomical!!!?

I'm also sure that you will explain who you mean by better known as well to correct me which is good but in my opinion all of the guests would be awesome no matter how ''big'' or ''small'' their characters are so long as they are respected by the fans and have a really good time!!!!

I hope they get Nelsan for Bitten 2 :blink:

Ok, way to get misunderstood on a first post lol. Friendly bunch!!

Note, I said MORE of the better known actors. i.e I include the 4 guests as well known, just not sure how to improve on that.

I agree with you and the other bod who didn't read my post properly - no way that ASkars, Anna or Stephen would come - and frankly I wouodn't want to see 2 out of 3 of those anyway.

Just waiting to see who will come to see if, IMO, they will be as worth it as this year.

Yes, Nelsan would be amazing!!

I'll be watching this space to see who the guests are before I get my ticket.

Hoping for some more of the better known characters at Bitten2.

Really????? This weekend with these actors has been one of the best cons I've been to, they were all sooo relaxed and seemed genuinely happy to be there!!!

If by ''better known characters'' you're referring to Anna, Stephen or Alex then I highly doubt that these guys will make an appearance, I'm sure someone more official will correct me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing their appearance fees would be astronomical!!!?

I'm also sure that you will explain who you mean by better known as well to correct me which is good but in my opinion all of the guests would be awesome no matter how ''big'' or ''small'' their characters are so long as they are respected by the fans and have a really good time!!!!

I hope they get Nelsan for Bitten 2 :lol:

Ok, way to get misunderstood on a first post lol. Friendly bunch!!

Note, I said MORE of the better known actors. i.e I include the 4 guests as well known, just not sure how to improve on that.

I agree with you and the other bod who didn't read my post properly - no way that ASkars, Anna or Stephen would come - and frankly I wouodn't want to see 2 out of 3 of those anyway.

Just waiting to see who will come to see if, IMO, they will be as worth it as this year.

Yes, Nelsan would be amazing!!

Ooops ok I apologise, prob should have read it through better but I had just come back from Bitten so was uber tired, it'll be an awesome weekend no matter who's there, so hope you make it!!!!

:(