New Event Announcement - BITTEN 2

Massive Events

:dance: omg omg omg omg omg :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO::thumbup::D:clap::coolthumb:

Me & my sis will be down there bright and early to get our tix. So excited that there is going to be another one, really didn't think there would be so all we can say is THANKYOU SM/ME!!!!! You have made us 2 very happy girls!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be made redundant in September, so hopefully someone will take pity on me and buy me a ticket for my birthday in October, or for Christmas.

This time next week...and we'll all be there! :thumbup:

:clap: omg omg omg omg omg :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D:D:P:D

Me & my sis will be down there bright and early to get our tix. So excited that there is going to be another one, really didn't think there would be so all we can say is THANKYOU SM/ME!!!!! You have made us 2 very happy girls!!!

I'll be right behind you! :P

If it was somewhere with an airport I'd be there in a flash. As it is it's just too expensive and time consuming

(3 changes) to get there by train :D

Is there a reason behind having cons in Northampton, it seems a bit random?

Bring on some Glasgow cons!

Dont they have a Collectormania in Glasgow?

Think of poor old Wales, we get nothing! :D

:clap: omg omg omg omg omg :o !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::D:D:wub::D

I'll be right behind you! :P

See you there!

If it was somewhere with an airport I'd be there in a flash. As it is it's just too expensive and time consuming

(3 changes) to get there by train :D

Is there a reason behind having cons in Northampton, it seems a bit random?

Bring on some Glasgow cons!

Dont they have a Collectormania in Glasgow?

Think of poor old Wales, we get nothing! :D

Oh yeah! lol. What I really meant was Bring me Sam Merlotte!!

Because of huge bloody arguments i wish that Bitten 2 could be on another weekend.

I hate my hubby sometimes...as soon as i wish to have a bit of fun he comes and throws a big fat wet blanket over it all.

Is it too much to ask to have one weekend away from him and my child...after 11 years...? :lol:

please get Jim Parrack back!!!! I'd love to have met him but by the time he was announced I wasnt able to arrange time off work. Please please please!!

I think it's really unlikely they'll have anyone back from this one. They usually spread them out around signing events if they do repeat appearances, or at least have them come back a couple of cons after.

oh OK then I'll not book

Nooooo!! Such a bad weekend to have it on for me. It's my mum and sister's birthdays. And we always go away or do something. August is such a bad month for cons!!! I probably wont be able to go to this one either :D I really hope some of the TB guys do Collectormania or LFCC!

Tickets bought...hotel booked. Stupidly excited about Bitten 2!! Cant wait a whole year though...this is gunna be torture!!!! ;) lol.

Me too!! Its silly!

I can't believe how long we have to wait!

At least we can hope for the themed nights to be announced a little earlier, will give me time to get some outfits sorted B)

Not going to be last minute this time lol

(I come from Wales, its not a bad drive B))