A NIGHT AT FANGTASIA

Miss Ragamuffin

Hi

Got my goth shoes ready lol

Want to get a corset style top or dress, but as previously said, gotta try not to spend too much in things i might not wear again cos of my wedding.

Consider this a Hen convention for me lol

Sis, woo hoo, altho your official hen weekend will be great, this one will rock too, lol 2 weekends without the kids woo hoo i am so gonna party lol.

i dont know what to dress as arrrhhh, im so out of the loop with dressing up its been way too long.

you will all have to help me lol

amanda

Wear a bin bag sis u will still look hot lol

Oh there an idea, we can make u a sexy big bag outfit...........sorry couldnt resist that.

Im having major issues finding what i want, as im a size 18/20, altho that sounds easy, when u go to the site inc ebay when u look at size charts it like XXXL for my size???????? so thinking it might be cheaper to just buy a sexy dress and go from there, so i can wear again too...........so not easy.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Want to get a corset style top or dress, but as previously said, gotta try not to spend too much in things i might not wear again cos of my wedding.

Sis, woo hoo, altho your official hen weekend will be great, this one will rock too, lol 2 weekends without the kids woo hoo i am so gonna party lol.

i dont know what to dress as arrrhhh, im so out of the loop with dressing up its been way too long.

amanda

Oh there an idea, we can make u a sexy big bag outfit...........sorry couldnt resist that.

Im having major issues finding what i want, as im a size 18/20, altho that sounds easy, when u go to the site inc ebay when u look at size charts it like XXXL for my size???????? so thinking it might be cheaper to just buy a sexy dress and go from there, so i can wear again too...........so not easy.

have you had a look on ebay? they do some really nice stuff in all sizes.

I'm very tempted to get this

!Bjkcn3w!mk~$(KGrHqIH-EIEs88FRNWZBLUHZBbIrQ~~_12.JPG

Hi

amanda

have you had a look on ebay? they do some really nice stuff in all sizes.

I'm very tempted to get this

!Bjkcn3w!mk~$(KGrHqIH-EIEs88FRNWZBLUHZBbIrQ~~_12.JPG

arghhh! that's the one I tried on in Blue Banana today and was going to get this week to wear to graduation ball next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh really?! haha we have great taste! how did it look on?

It's cute! but I needed the bigger size and they didn't have it in stock, which is why I'm meant to be ordering it this week.

buuuuuut I've spent so much money already and wondering if I can justify the expense. I may have to go with something I've already got!?! :/

Miss Ragamuffin, That dress will look georgeous.

Fangirl: To justify expense, are u going to ever wear it again, if so then get it lol. It a very unusual dress too.

At the moment still unsure what to wear for Fangtasia, but i will find something, to go with my goth shoes.

Strange i have been to so many conventions but this one got me excited a little, prob cos for first time this is a show where i can honestly say i like ALL the charactors, so bought me a Silver ticket.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a corset (not the real deal, but it works for what i need). Just gotta figure what to wear with it, skirt or these shorts/knicker things i have, as will be wearing fishnets too, i just need to be brave lol. Will prob take options with me.

http://stores.shop.ebay.co.uk/SUPERSTAR-CL...E__W0QQ_armrsZ1

I measured my self and used their size chart, it was accurate, which as im a size 16/18 (sometimes 20 top in normal clothes),i was worried this idea would go very wrong. But it was fantastic and altho i had to kinda do it up myself i did notice the corset effect, so image what it be like when friend does it proper. Oh remember to eat ages before, cos there is no room left for bloating lol.

I prob will get an under corset top tho, butneed to find a cheap one (any one got a link for one?)

U should do it.

I cant wait to see the costumes for this theme.

I still gotta work out what to wear with corset. I did manage to buy a leather skirt real cheap (£7, new look sale :P ), but not sure it will look okay yet.

U should do it.

I still gotta work out what to wear with corset. I did manage to buy a leather skirt real cheap (£7, new look sale :( ), but not sure it will look okay yet.

it would be one less expense and leave more money for extra photos & autographs :angry:

U should do it.

I still gotta work out what to wear with corset. I did manage to buy a leather skirt real cheap (£7, new look sale :D ), but not sure it will look okay yet.

it would be one less expense and leave more money for extra photos & autographs :lol:

I got a SILVER ticket for this one.

I need to wait for my friend Kimmy to come here to visit as she like my PR girl lol. Then i will try it all on and see.

I am going all out Goth for this one too. I have found my perfect dress just need to save the cash now for that and everything else I want to get for this convention :lol:

You are right we definitely need the music to match the theme.

I wonder if we can expect to see Eric's throne...preferably with him sitting in it :D

Edited by Lady Wolfshead