Will it be quiet?

I think it probably will be on the quiet side. I only live about 50 mins away &, as it stands, this will be the first year in ages that I don't attend. I'm afraid the stalls by themselves aren't enough of a draw to bring me over to MK.

:no:

• Like 1

yeah i think it will be quiet too, unless a good number of guests are added closer to the event. even though its free entry im sure there will be fellow con-goers like myself who travel to events that wont bother with there being such an average line up, well to me personally anyway.

Actually probably not as quiet as LFCC Winter, mainly because it's free to get in and with Christmas on the horizon people may pop in to have a look at the stalls, I know I would if I was in the vicinity.

However, I do expect many of the guests are going to have a lot of free time on their hands over the weekend.

• Like 2

yeah i can imagine those who will be going will be more local and wanting to do some xmas shopping lol....i cant imagine judging by the forum comments being many traveling far for this one. im based in hull and wont be travelling a couple of hours for this one unless we get some really good guests at last minute

Actually probably not as quiet as LFCC Winter, mainly because it's free to get in and with Christmas on the horizon people may pop in to have a look at the stalls, I know I would if I was in the vicinity.

However, I do expect many of the guests are going to have a lot of free time on their hands over the weekend.

As a family,we usually attend & enjoy the MK events,and had been looking forward to this one,particularly as my kid Bro Mike has a birthday that weekend, BUT,there are no 'must see' guests for any of us three (and we have wide interests),to justify the cost of travel & hotel,so looks like for once we'll miss this one.

• Like 1

Expect it to be extremely quiet though it's always hard to tell. Personally can't see anyone that's going to pull in lots of people. Probably be the usual little rush first thing but I'd be very surprised if you can't just walk up to any guest after a while. Remember going to one on a Friday, a few years ago when it was still on the concourse and there must have been only about 20 people wandering around. It'll be a bit busier than that but i'm not expecting crowds, queues or any problems wandering round the stalls.

Then again I may have it completely wrong and there'll be queues everywhere.

• Like 1

You won't be the only one!
I will be cosplaying at least on the Saturday and my friend and her boyfriend who I'm going with will probably be cosplaying too. I think with the less than stellar guest list there may be more people going for cosplay and other things.