Guest Cancellation - Colin Salmon

I was in two minds about coming on the Sunday before this & was thinking odds attending just for him on this day. But as all the other guests I want to meet will be there on Saturday & as I have bought all my photoshoots for the Saturday, barring any new announcements I will only need to travel up Saturday.

Hopefully he'll be able to attended in future though.

Edited by bonniesrg

• 2 weeks later...

When are you starting the refunds for this?

There was a refund on 27th I think for this one.

Am I right in saying refunds are now automatic? No more bashing in cc details for every single refund :)

With the new shop system there's an option for automatic refunds as far as I know, yes. For some older photoshoots that went on sale before the system was upgraded a couple of refunds may still have to be done manually.

When are you starting the refunds for this?

There was a refund on 27th I think for this one.

Am I right in saying refunds are now automatic? No more bashing in cc details for every single refund :)

With the new shop system there's an option for automatic refunds as far as I know, yes. For some older photoshoots that went on sale before the system was upgraded a couple of refunds may still have to be done manually.

Do you know if the manual refunds will be done before or after CMMK? I have sent an e-mail (through my Google mail) last week regarding 2 of my refunds (one of the guests have been cancelled for just over a month) which haven't automatically come back (others have been refunded last week). They are actually on the same order, so I guess it may have been made pre shop upgrade. I haven't heard back yet. I don't mind if the refund is processed before or after CMMK (I know they are bust with this). But if I know they are not going to get to the manual refunds until after the event I can hold off sending any more chase up e-mails until after it's over.

I honestly have no idea, sorry. I have tried sending a follow up e-mail with those questions, but haven't received a reply. As you say, the girls are really busy getting the orders out and that has priority over e-mails at the moment.

What date did you place the order? That way I could at least tell you if it was pre-upgrade.

Thanks for the reply. The Order for the 2 photoshoots were placed on 11/2/2014 & looking at my order confirmation I think it was pre upgrade, as on the order confirmation it say's payment is by debit. On other orders made after this it say's payment is by Worldpay.