Photo Shoots- can times change?

Hi just a quick query. I have tickets for two photo shoots ( I am in batch 1 for one Guest and batch 2 for the other), I know you will be posting a schedule for times of shoots and then I can plan how much time I will have to look around or leave venue for food etc. Once the times are posted are they ever subject to change? I know from attending a while ago that one was a little late as in fairness with these events things can be delayed or over run.

I guess my concern is, let's sat they list photo shoot at 1pm, I pop out beforehand and then get back for 1pm but maybe in that time the slot has been brought forward and I have missed it? Also what is difference between non and batched tickets?

Thanks !

• Moderators

Photo shoot times are subject to change yes, any changes would be marked up on the photo shoot schedules posted around the venue. Showmasters do give as much advanced notice as possible when it comes to changes like these

• Like 1

Hi, just wondered with most of the guests doing photoshoots are there a few areas used or does it all take place in the one part? - I am sure when you post information on times online and plan etc it will help :no:

We hope a floor plan will be released soon, It will show you where the photo shoots take place, They are normally marked up Photo Shoot A, B, C, D Etc.. they are normally close by so you can walk to one or the other... Each Photo shoot Area will have the Timetable for the guests. It will be staffed by Showmasters crew, they will help you with any problems. Hope this helps.. :smile:

That's great, I have my E Tickets for the shoots I want, so am guessing on plan or on day, Steward will then tell me which ones to go to i.e A,B,C etc :dance:

You can, But everyone is waiting for the photo shoot to be listed on here, It will be posted hopefully sometime this week, Keep Checking, Once posted on here it will show you where all the guests will be and which photo shoot area they will be at, Times etc. Most Important Make a note of these, Where your guest will be and times Etc. It's all about planning. Make sure your at the Photo shoot Area at the time listed. Always check the times of your guests at the event as they have changed before... It does sound like a Mammoth task, but once you worked it out at the venue, then it all falls into place... If in doubt ask the crew (wearing Blue/Red SM Tops) :smile:

Yes this sometimes happens last year for example Billy Dee Williams shooting was over an hour later because Hodor eh Kristian Nairn had so many fans, that his shooting was a bit longer than expected.