Didnt want to make a topic on here but

I ordered a family ticket for the Saturday at LFCC but when I received my tickets I only received a single adult ticket which I never ordered

Ive contacted the us on the main site twice ( first time was 3 weeks ago) and a different email address the facebook page gave me .... and still no contact to sort out my problem .... so what are my other options cause no one at showmasters seem to be bothered

At the moment im feeling let down and ripped off

Edited by rocky_on_vhs

I had a similar problem, with wrong ticket being sent, sent the old one back and they confirmed they reciueved it but 3 weeks later and i still havent recieved the one i paid for?

As it wasnt my error why do i have to wait so long to get what i paid for and why do i have to keep on chasing it up?

How long does it take to send out 1 ticket?

They've just had the first Power Rangers convention so they would have been busy with the build up and then actual event, not to mention all the e-ticket preparations. The team are only human though they do perform some superhuman feats sometimes. There's still plenty of time to the event and I'm sure they haven't forgotten you and you'll get your ticket

You will receive your ticket in plenty of time before the convention. As Zahariel said, we are all human. They confirmed they got your ticket back, so it has not been forgotten. Please accept our apologies.

It is not only the Power Rangers convention. The main source for the delay at the moment is Sherlocked. There's been a higher four digit amount of e-mails regarding Sherlocked alone, and that was in the first two days.

I understand they are only human, bat as the original wrong ticket was recieved over a month ago, and they have had my returned one for a month now and as it was a picking error, you would have though they would have made it a priority, yes i know there is sill a long timr until the convention but as i paid at Xmas why should i have to keep on waiting for something that isnt my fault, also they are now ignoring my emails