Latest Guest Announcement - ERIN RICHARDS

I don't mind going to get the tickets on the day, I just worry that there may be too much of a queue, given that everyone who wants to meet Erin will have to queue up to buy tickets on the day if they're not added to the online store. I doubt SM are purposefully withholding them from us, there's probably a good reason why they're not up yet, it's just a little bit frustrating.

• Like 1

I don't mind going to get the tickets on the day, I just worry that there may be too much of a queue, given that everyone who wants to meet Erin will have to queue up to buy tickets on the day if they're not added to the online store. I doubt SM are purposefully withholding them from us, there's probably a good reason why they're not up yet, it's just a little bit frustrating.

The conspiracy theorist in me would love to think that they are doing so because of a possible double shot with a guest who could also possibly be attending.

N.B. This is merely me speculating that Ben Mckenzie could be announced as a guest and would make many #Gotham fans bally excited - and is in no way any indication that I am in cohorts with SM, their affiliates, their family, their pet tortoise named Gerald and the bloke they once met on the tube when they were with Jeremy Paxman a week before a leaders debate.

• Like 2