UPDATED - LFCC 2016 Talk and Photo Schedule - 27/7

• Showmasters Admin

INFORMATION:

UPDATED on 27/7 after Ron Perlman's cancellation, Jeremy Renner added to Friday and Millie Bobby Brown added to Sunday! Please check for changes.

As you will see a number of the big guests have two photo shoots, an AM and a PM shoot. I have tried to give an estimate of which batches will be called in the AM shoot.

Diamond Pass Guests: Diamond pass holders will be called in first, this will be in pass order (the passes will have numbers on them). Then Gold Pass holders will be called.

Gold Pass Holders: If there are more than 50 of you we will have to look at calling you in ticket batch order, you will still go in before the standard pass holders, just in batch order within the gold pass holders.

"Likely" = There is a good 70-95% chance of joining the AM shoot. You should definitely go along.

"Possible" = There is a 40-70% chance of joining the AM shoot. You should look at going along but don't expect to get in.

All other batches will be called in the PM shoot. If you have a major clash with a paid talk please talk to the crew who will do their best to get you through the AM shoot.

As usual, those called in the AM shoot can still join the PM shoot if they can't make it.

FRIDAY:

Fri_Sched_27_6.png

SATURDAY:

Sat_Sched_27_6.png

SUNDAY:

Sun_Sched_27_6.png

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

Maybe it is a stupid question but... how do we know our batches ?

I have a Diamond pass for Famke and I don't think the batch is written anywhere... :(

All diamonds go in first. You will have a number of you pass. It's not a batch number. you'll all be called in the AM shoot.

Maybe it is a stupid question but... how do we know our batches ?

I have a Diamond pass for Famke and I don't think the batch is written anywhere... :(

All diamonds go in first.

Ah yes ! Thanks !

I keep forgetting this !

I am happy with this schedules for Famke, since I booked the saturday photoshoot but only arrive there around 10h35 or 11h... and have too queue twice.

So relieved now ! (just hoping I won't have to queue more than 5hours to enter and get my pass)

• Showmasters Admin

It looks like I have a clash with Kristian with the door and Jeremy's shoots midday. Because i'm batch 1 for Jeremy, i'm presuming it's wise for me to head to the Kristian shoot first? can anyone advise?

Yes do that.

I'm sorry but Donald Sumpter is only here on sunday and you put his photoshoot at 17:25?! I have bought the photoshoot but I come from France and I will be certainly out of the LFCC at this time! That will be really great to take in consideration this and to move earlier the photoshoot! Thank you.

I'm sorry but Donald Sumpter is only here on sunday and you put his photoshoot at 17:25?! I have bought the photoshoot but I come from France and I will be certainly out of the LFCC at this time! That will be really great to take in consideration this and to move earlier the photoshoot! Thank you.

The show is open until 6pm and it should be understood that activities can take place up until then. If you need to leave before the show ends there's probably not much that can be done.

Ok I have 2 bad clashes and the guests only have the one photoshoot ..... first one is Faye Marsey I will be in my diamond pass talk with Rutger Hauer and the same on Sunday Donald Sumpter and I will be in the Tobin bell talk.

Can I get a refund on those photo shoot tickets as I can't be in 2 places at once ?

• Like 1

Buzzing just worked out my Saturday schedule

Laurie am shoot

Tobin am shoot

Kim

Mads pm shoot

Jeremy pm shoot

Ron pm shoot

And no clashes BOOM

I have low batch numbers but I can go to either morning or afternoon right if my batch has been called just checking :)

Ok I have 2 bad clashes and the guests only have the one photoshoot ..... first one is Faye Marsey I will be in my diamond pass talk with Rutger Hauer and the same on Sunday Donald Sumpter and I will be in the Tobin bell talk.

Can I get a refund on those photo shoot tickets as I can't be in 2 places at once ?

Contact the shop and explain it to them as they are the only ones who can authorise this.

I wonder why the sales for Famke's Sunday photoshoot end the 28th when the ones for Saturday end the 30th... :/

So, I am a first timer... have I to expect more than 5hours of queue ? or should I buy a ticket for Sunday, just in case ?

• Showmasters Admin

Peter Mayhew's photoshoot finishes at 5.35 on the Saturday - what the chances he will be doing more signing after that? I am only going on the Saturday and like to get my photoshoots signed.

Talk to the crew in the signing area before hand and explain you'd like to get it signed. They'll do their best to make that happen.

• Showmasters Admin

I wonder why the sales for Famke's Sunday photoshoot end the 28th when the ones for Saturday end the 30th... :/

So, I am a first timer... have I to expect more than 5hours of queue ? or should I buy a ticket for Sunday, just in case ?

The times are only rough at this point. That will be updated before the show.

No it will not take 5 hour to get in.

The times are only rough at this point. That will be updated before the show.

No it will not take 5 hour to get in.

But if the schedule of Famke is getting less in the end of the day (I don't know if my sentence makes sense, sorry, I mean if she has talk and photoshoot earlier in the afternoon), since it is rough... :sad:

Really sorry to bother. I should simply buy a second shoot if I am so scared :unsure:

Anyway, thanks a lot Too Tall !