Latest Guest Announcement - TUESDAY KNIGHT

I worked my backside off getting her to this event, and shes doing the day im not going! im so gutted its unreal!!!! great guest for thos going on the Saturday tho

Edited by chubby

Perhaps that why she insisted on doing Saturday only ;)

:( I really am gutted I contacted her and told her about Exeter ect ect im so gutted I cant afford to travel both days and I paid out for sunday for Colette Hiller, and I would do the Saturday but ive just paid for a margott kidder photo on the sunday :(

• Like 1

I'm a big horror fan myself and knew she was close by. When amanda had to pull out we thought Tuesday would be a perfect replacement. I spoke with her yesterday and she sounds lovely.

Tuesday will be added to the autograph pre order shop later this evening.

JG

is it to late to sent a poster to be signed by Tuesday knight..😦

is there a guest spot free on the sunday that she could have if she could do the sunday too? ill pop over to the pre order service just incase

She was announced that late, I imagine she can't do the Sunday for some reason. She may have another commitment.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure how I missed this announcement but would have been a great pre-order. Does she live in the UK or is she over here filming/recording?

shes here for work but I believe shes now back in the usa

• Moderators

She was close to Exeter and once Ananda cancelled she was the perfect replacement.

Working with her was fantastic and such an easy person to deal with. If only all contract talks went so smooth.

She is still in the UK but returns to the US before lfcc.

Hopefully we can get her to another show at some point.

• Like 2