February 21st

April 17th - changed from the 10th!

May 15th

June 19th

July 17th

September 18th

October 16th

November 20th

As usual, admission to these events at the Royal National Hotel is FREE from noon - "Early Bird Entry" from eleven o'clock costs £5, if you want to snap up some swift bargains... though not every table is open for business then. For 2016 we are avoiding the first Sunday of the month, Mike Conroy tells me, as that does tend to lead to clashes with other Showmasters events that are planned for the year.

You may want to check the londoncomicmart.co.uk website for further details, or in case there have to be any last-minute changes. The April date was initially announced as the 12th...the change from the 10th to the 17th is due to "a series of incidents" Mike Conroy says. "We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. Obviously we do not like making such changes, but in this case circumstances were beyond our control."

Edited by Custer
  • Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

That is the first one I've been too. Those steps at Russell station do take it out of you. Just had enought time to look round & get back 1 minute before my train left. Maybe next time I should stop on the saturday night then have more time to look round. Megabus only gives you 1248 - 1439 in London. Just wish a few more stalls had Transformers comics in stock.