Mads Mikkelsen Diamond Passes nearly sold out!

ok someone help me out here...

im a gold pass, only really after his auto lol.

can i still join the back of a normal auto queue without a virtual queue ticket? or am i going to be taking a gamble getting his auto without a diamond, without my gold pass making the slightest difference?

• Like 1

lol very true! and at least mads is doing friday, quieter day :) so at the very least it should hopefully be easier to get an auto on Friday

Gold pass holders will need a VQ for any diamond pass guests - you won't get into the queue without it.

We can do a quid pro quo though Clarice :jason: I can take your stuff through for you if you want.

If you aren't too bothered about actually getting it yourself give it to me on Friday with any instructions on pen colour ect and yeah, I get it done with my stuff. They do have some on Amazon but most are reprints not genuine, but they might suffice and you'll be able to get it quickly.

Edited by Raylenth

Hoping Showmasters will have managed to find an image of him from Rogue One. I know it's unlikely, but you never know. Would really like a signed pic of him from Star Wars :(

There haven't been any official images properly released of him, so I doubt this will happen. There was one shown for the first time last week but it's not been released anywhere else that I could find and SM have to sort out licences etc. to be able to use it.

• Like 1

Hoping Showmasters will have managed to find an image of him from Rogue One. I know it's unlikely, but you never know. Would really like a signed pic of him from Star Wars :(

There haven't been any official images properly released of him, so I doubt this will happen. There was one shown for the first time last week but it's not been released anywhere else that I could find and SM have to sort out licences etc. to be able to use it.

Yeah I've looked and looked. All there is are photos people took of the screen sadly which will look crappy blown up. Fingers crossed my Rogue One poster arrives in time. He's the main reason for me attending as I'm a huge Fannibal. Delighted he's sold so well!

• Like 2

He's not marked as sold out in the shop but if you want to get him I wouldn't wait.

I kinda want to get confirmation first i can't really afford to spend more money, but if i knew 100% Ron Perlman was a no go i could justify Mads.