Passing of Rex Hall

Dave Phillips

• Moderators

It is with Great sadness that i learned this morning of the passing of Our friend Rex Hall.

Rex was a great supporter of the show and was instrumental in helping to bring over many of our cosmonaut guests. Without Rex Autographica would never have been graced with the prescence of such legends as Valentina Tereshkova and Alexei Leonov.

Rex was last with us just a few short weeks ago at Autographica in Birmingham.

He passed away after a long battle with Cancer.

Our deepest respects and thoughts go to his family at this time.

God bless you Rex you will be sadly missed.

Dave Phillips

• Showmasters Admin

Rex was a great man and is a great loss to this planet .

i will not forget this man as he was one of the best .

he helped us get to meet so many guest we would not have meet with out him

and was a real gent

a very sad loss indeed

jason

I was sorry to hear of Rex's passing, although I only met him a couple of times I had read his work in BIS's 'Spaceflight' magazine (Last December we lost Neville Kidger and I am proud to add that Rex used some of my thoughts about Nev when 'Spaceflight' published an appriciation). Last time I met Rex last year he told me he had some 350+ autographs in his 'Who's Who in Spaceflight' by Michael Cassuet (Rex contributed to the book) and although I have a lowly 30 he was very interested in who I had met and got.

Thank you for your work and efforts Rex, the Spaceflight Community will miss you...

The Universe is dimmer for Rex's loss...

Regards and bests to all

von Dawson's Express

It is with Great sadness that i learned this morning of the passing of Our friend Rex Hall.

Rex was a great supporter of the show and was instrumental in helping to bring over many of our cosmonaut guests. Without Rex Autographica would never have been graced with the prescence of such legends as Valentina Tereshkova and Alexei Leonov.

Rex was last with us just a few short weeks ago at Autographica in Birmingham.

He passed away after a long battle with Cancer.

Our deepest respects and thoughts go to his family at this time.

God bless you Rex you will be sadly missed.

Dave Phillips